Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 115 relevant journals, 270 Conference proceedings, 65 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Eye Medicine and about 1,180 articles are being published on Eye Medicine
Dry eye treatment (Artificial tears), Steroid and antibiotic eye drops (For eye infection treatment), Glaucoma eye drops (Manages glaucoma helping eye fluid to drain better), Allergy eye relief eye drops, Pink eye or conjunctivitis eye drops, Mydriatic eye drops (For widening eye pupil). Eye medicines generally do not encounters major side effects but sometimes Steroid and antibiotic eye drops may cause stinging for one or two minutes. When first used and if stinging continues, medical advice should be sought. Prostaglandin analogs may cause changes in iris color and eyelid skin, growth of eye lashes, stinging, and blurred vision, and eye redness, itching, and burning. Beta blockers' side effects include low blood pressure, reduced pulse rate, fatigue, shortness of breath, and in rare occasions, reduced libido and depression. Alpha agonists can cause burning or stinging, fatigue, headache, drowsiness, dry mouth and nose, and also they have a higher likelihood of allergic reaction. Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors may cause stinging, burning, and eye discomfort.
Importance and scope:
Ophthalmologists-2016 enhances ophthalmic education to improve eye care Institutes like (NIE, Wilmer are involved) Contribute to preservation and restoration of vision around the world.
Cataract removal is the most commonly performed ophthalmic surgical operation.
Ophthalmology continues to be an attractive field of medicine with great opportunities.
WHO reports that….
· 285 million people are estimated to be visually impaired worldwide: 39 million are blind and 246 have low vision.
· About 90% of the world’s visually impaired live in low-income settings.
· 82% of people living with blindness are aged 50 and above.
· Globally, uncorrected refractive errors are the main cause of moderate and severe visual impairment; cataracts remain the leading cause of blindness in middle- and low-income countries.
· The number of people visually impaired from infectious diseases has reduced in the last 20 years according to global estimates work.
· 80% of all visual impairment can be prevented or cured
Market Analysis of Eye Medicine:
OMICS International organises 1000+ Global Events every year in Conference series, on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members.
6th Ophthalmologists Annual Meeting
May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
Pediatric Ophthalmology Congress
June 9-11 2016 London, UK
7th Global Ophthalmology Congress
June 23-25 2016 Alicantae, Spain
8th Ophthalmology Meeting
July 18-20, 2016 Chicago, USA
World Ophthalmology Conference
September 15-17, 2016 Berlin Germany
9th World Opthalmic Conference
October 24-26, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
Nordic Congress of Ophthalmology 2014, Sweden
European School for Advanced Studies in Ophthalmology (ESASO) Seventh Module: Cornea and Corneal Refractive Surgery, Switzerland
18th Annual Yale Glaucoma Symposium, USA
2014 Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society (OAS) Annual Scientific Meeting, Chicago, USA
2014 London XXXII Congress of the European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons, London, United Kingdom
UCSF Glaucoma Update 2014, California, USA
Neuro-Ophthalmology in Clinical Practice, Florida, USA
Practical Clinical Case-Oriented Neuro-Ophthalmology, USA
American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2015 Annual Meeting, Chicago, USA
European Vitroretinal Society 14th Meeting, Porto, Portugal
In addition to the conferences being held across the globe on eye there are thousands of NGOs and care centers which pertains donation and care of human eye across the globe for the people in need. Some of the care centers and associations supporting eye are as follows:
1. National Eye Institute, USA
2. American Academy of Ophthalmology
3. American Optometric Association (AOA)
4. Low Vision Rehabilitation Centers
5. American Council of the Blind
6. Association for Education & Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired
7. Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
8. American Printing House for the Blind
9. Eye Bank association of America
10. Humanitarian Eye Care Organizations
11. Thyroid Eye Disease Charitable trust
12. Eyecare America
13. Vertibular Disorder Association
Companies taking care of the eye health care
1. Alcon Vision Care
2. EyeMed vision care
3. Brien Holden Vision Institute
4. CIBA Vision Care
5. Bosch & Lomb
6. Aging Care
7. American Macular Degeneration Foundation
8. Bright Focus Foundation
9. Clinical Trials
10. The Foundation Fighting Blindness
11. Natural Eye Care
12. Latanoprost Eye drop
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising