Importance & Scope:
· Emergency Medicine is a medical specialty—a field of practice based on the knowledge and skills required for the prevention, diagnosis and management of acute and urgent aspects of illness and undifferentiated physical and behavioral disorders.
· It further encompasses an understanding of the development of pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medical systems and the skills necessary for this development.
· The main important of Emergency Medicine conferences is to share the all research knowledge which is going on the emergency Medicine at the Conference.
· Emergency Medicine -2015 Will provide platform for the Emergency Medicine Organizations and Pharmaceutical Industries to share about the efficacy of their products.
· Provide the information about new drugs and new techniques to healthcare professionals.
· Conferences share a lot of knowledge to Universities and also company.
· Its benefits to medical student and researchers as well as professor and lab technicians
· Conference also benefits and share knowledge between scientist, doctors and delegates.
· One company also get to know about other company and they share knowledge to each other about their product at the conference
· The company comes or attend conference to show their product in front of Eminent members or person.
· The university member attend conferences to know and share about what research had done already and what research is going in Emergency Medicine Departments.
· Provides the highest quality emergency care in the region for the next generation of clinicians, scholars, and leaders in the field of emergency medicine.
The Venue of the Conference is Dubai, UAE is situated on the major access route into the city. It has excellent links into the city centre by metro, bus and tram which would be highly feasible for all the speakers. There are certain key Emergency organizations in Dubai for eg: Hospital Build & Infrastructure, Em Care, , Universities and Associations like Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine, Emirates Medical Association, European Society for Emergency Medicine for the Emergency Medicine Industry in Dubai which draw major attention in the field of Emergency Medicines.
Dubai is the most populous city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and the second largest emirate by territorial size after the capital, Abu Dhabi. Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country's legislature. The city of Dubai is located on the emirate's northern coastline and heads up the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. Dubai has emerged as a cosmopolitan metropolis that has grown steadily to become a global city and a business and cultural hub of the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region. It is also a major transport hub for passengers and cargo.
· Abdullah Shehab from UAE University, UAE is Speaking on Approach to arrhythmias in ER: will review comments cardiac arrhythmias, how to diagnose using ECG and rapid management . all will be supported by real cases
· Mohammad Rashid Farooqui department of internal medicine, RAK Medical & Health sciences university, RAK United Arab Emirates s Speaking on atypical carcinoid tumour of larynx: case report
· Fayez Hammad Professor of Urology, College of Medicine & Health Sciences,United Arab Emirates University is Speaking on Early Management of genitourinary Injuries
· Marcellina Mian Professor of Pediatrics, Associate Dean for Medical Education, Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar is Speaking on an overview of child maltreatment: definition, prevalence, etiology, typology, identification and management.
· Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine from UAE is the Official Collaborator for the Conference and Saleh Fares a President from the association and is OCM for the conference.
Why to attend???
· Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by Eminent Scientists from all over the world
· Selected contributions will be published in Journal of Emergency Medicine for free of cost
· Best poster presentations and Young scientist awards
· Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress
· Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas
· Conference brings together Scientific Researchers & Business Entrepreneurs and Issues in Global Warming and Climate Change
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
Major Marketing Associations around the Globe
· Emirate Society of Emergency Medicine
· Emirates Medical Association
· Association of Emergency Management
· Wilderness Medicine Society
· Asian Pacific Society of Emergency Medicine
· Society for Emergency Medicine in Singapore
· European Society for Emergency Medicine
· Hong Kong Society for Emergency Medicine & Surgery
· Emirates Society of Critical Care & Emergency Medicine
· Canadian Association of Emergency Medicine
Statistical Analysis of Associations/ society
Figure 1: Statistical Analysis
Directors/CEO &, Department Head, Vice Presidents/ Directors , Doctors,Professors and Students from Academia in the study of Emergency Medicine filed.
Figure 2: Target Audience
Top Universities in Dubai:
· UAEU COLLEGE OF MEDICINE &HEALTH SCIENCE
· Mafraq medical colllege & Hospital
· College of north Atlantic, Qatar
· Sultan Qaboos Univeresity
· Ajman university of science and technology
· Dubai Pharmacy College
· RAK college of medical science
Figure 3: Top Universities in Dubai
Companies Associated with Emergency Medicine
· Hospital Physician Partners
· PSR's business model
· Envision Healthcare
· Emergency medical care service
· Em Care
· Emergency Medical Associates
· Emergency medicine Physicians
· Team Health
· Hospital Build & Infrastructure
· Holden Knight
· Accumax Lab Technology
· AccuMed Practice Management
· Acon Laboratories Inc.
· ACTO Gmbh
· Adaltis SRL
· Adaptive Techsoft
· Adroit Manufacturing Co.
· Advanced Instruments INC.
· Advanced Medical German Co.
Figure 4: Companies associated with Emergency Medicine
Glance at Market of Emergency Medicine:
· Health care spending reached $2.7 trillion in 2011 and is projected to increase to $4.8 trillion by 2021.
· Recent Detail :-
· 2007 $2,407
· 2008 $2,298
· 2009 $2,501
· 2010 $2,407
· 2011 $2,298
Emergency Medicine spending worldwide (2010-19), total billion$
Figure 5: Emergency Medicine Investment
Market Growth of Emergency Medicine:-
Figure 6: Area wise forecast for Spending in 2015
Statistics of people working on Emergency Medicine:
City- 2600( approximately)
Country- More than 3000 people
World wide – 20,000 - 30,000 people
2. http://www.bccresearch.com/pressroom/hlc/global-market-for-ambulance-and-emergency-medical-services-%28Ems%29- equipment-to-reach-$6.8-billion-in-2018