Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Drug monitoring refers to the individualization of dosage by maintaining plasma or blood drug concentrations within a target range (therapeutic range, therapeutic window). There are two major sources of variability between individual patients in drug response. These are variation in the relationship between:
• dose and plasma concentration (pharmacokinetic variability)
• drug concentration at the receptor and the response (pharmacodynamic variability)
By adjusting doses to maintain plasma drug concentrations within a target range, variability in the pharmacokinetic phase of drug action is greatly reduced.
List of symposium and workshops:
• 6th Open PHACTS Community Workshop Chemistry Centre, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London
• Clinical Pharmacology Working with Modeling Software
• 2015 AAVPT BIENNIAL SYMPOSIUM
• Pharmacological Predictors of Outcome: Can they be used to treat or prevent resistance? What is their role in drug development?
• Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-Infective Agents
• Clinical Issues of PK/PD
• Optimizing treatment using a pharmacodynamic approach: an interactive workshop using clinical cases
• Preclinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-infective Agents - Clinical Relevance of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-infective Agents - Modeling of Anti-infective Agents
• Clinical impact of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD)
List of Associations:
• Association for Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics
• European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
• Federation of European Pharmacological Societies
• Canadian Society of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
• International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology
• British Pharmacological Society
• Professional society for pharmacology scientists and researchers
• American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
• Austrian Pharmaceutical Society
• Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
ABOUT OMICS International:
OMICS International is an integration of Open Access publications and worldwide International Scientific conferences and events. OMICS International is a pioneer and leading Science event organizer, which publishes around 500 peer reviewed open access journals in all aspects of science, health, and technology. OMICS International world class International conference organizer successfully coordinates 500 peer reviewed open access journals to accelerate the knowledge transfer through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, Symposia and Workshops and exhibitions. OMICS International is also pioneer in organizing the Pharmaceutical Conferences all around the globe. We are actively involved in conducting International Conferences across various continents such as Europe, USA (Baltimore, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, and San Antonio), China, Dubai, UK and other parts of the globe.
Related OMICS International Conferences :
Conferences and symposiums: Large numbers of conferences are organized across the globe related to drug delivery such as Pharmacovigilance August 10-12, 2015 London, UK, 6th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery SystemsMarch 07-09, 2016 Madrid, Spain,World drug delivery summit, August 17-19, 2015, Seattle USA., 2014
PDA Universe of Prefilled Syringes & Injection Devices, Drug Delivery Devices 2014 (DDD14)
4th Annual Partnerships in Drug Delivery (PODD)
3rd Medicon Valley Inhalation Symposium, Parenterals 2014
Oral Drug Formulation Innovations Summit
Inhaled Drug Delivery, RDD Asia 2014 and Drug Delivery Strategy: Advanced Mechanisms & Product Design.
Associations and societies:
Associations and societies related to drug delivery are
Controlled Release Society,
Inhalation Drug Delivery Association,
International society of drug delivery sciences and technology,
American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists,
Japanese Society of Drug Delivery Systems,
Parenteral Drug Association,
International Association for Pharmaceutical Technology,
International Neuromodulation Society,
Society for Neuroscience,
and American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Major companies associated with drug delivery are Medtronic, GB Biosciences, Leonardo Biosystems, Gilead, RJS Biologics Inc., Oncotherapy Solutions, Oncolytics Biotech, MedGenesisTherapeutix, GlaxoSmithKline, Aviva Biosciences, Halozyme Therapeutics, Nektar Therapeutics, Merck & Co., Inc, BioDelivery Sciences, PharmaIN, OncoGenex, Jubilant , and Bio-rad.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Apr, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising