Importance & Scope:
Disorders of the skin, hair, and nails fall within the remit of a dermatologist. The specialty is divided broadly into medical and surgical fields, with clinicians in secondary care often practising both. It should be noted that in some countries, training and practice in dermatology are combined with venerology. Dermatology is chiefly an outpatient specialty, and most patient referrals request an initial diagnosis and treatment of an unknown skin disease or review of more complex and chronic cases beyond the skill of the general practitioner.
21-87% of the population may be affected by some type of skin problem. Primary care providers are often unable to diagnose and treat skin disease; the economic burden of skin disease in the United States is large: approximately $35.9 billion.
Why New Orleans?
Primary care providers are often unable to diagnose and treat skin disease; the economic burden of skin disease in the United States is large: approximately $35.9 billion. In New Orleans 153 dermatologists are there in them 94 dermatologists are top rated. By considering on a whole 60% of the dermatologists are top rated. According to Centre watch Benchmark research New Orleans report dermatology stands second in Therapeutic Areas. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) is one of the largest organizations of dermatologists in the world. It was founded in 1938 and represents 18,000 dermatologists in the United States. The Dermatologists industry is growing, due in large part to the aging population and the mounting awareness of the dangers of sun exposure. The $10.1 billion U.S dermatology market is expected to grow to $ 13.1 million by 2017, representing a 5.3% CAGR. The Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”) is also contributing to industry growth due to an increased number of covered lives and 100% Medicare coverage for annual preventative sessions for seniors.
- Dermatological Diseases
- Esthetic & Cosmetic Dermatology
- Herbal Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Diagnostic Techniques in Dermatology
- Dermatology: Therapies & Advances
- Dermatological Oncology
- Aging Dermatology
Why to attend???
Meet Your Target Market With members from round the world centered on learning regarding dermatology concerns, this is often your single best chance to achieve the most important assemblage of participants from the Universities, Research institutions, and Hospitals. Conduct demonstrations, distribute data, meet with current and potential speaker, create a splash with a replacement wares, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the foremost recent techniques, tactics, and also the newest updates in Dermatology and promoting fields square measure hallmarks of this conference.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
Major Marketing Associations around the Globe
- Asian Dermatological Association Ltd
- Asociación Colombiana de Dermatologia y Cirugía Dermatológica
- Australasian Society for Dermatology Research
- Australasian College of Dermatologists
- British Society of Anti-Ageing Medicine
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Canadian Dermatology Foundation
- Dermatological Society of Malaysia
Major Marketing Associations in USA
- American Board of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgeons
- American Dermatological Association, Inc.
- American Contact Dermatitis Society
- American Society of Dermatology
- American Telemedicine Association (ATA) Teledermatology Special
- Interest Group (SIG)
Statistical Analysis of Associations/Societies
Figure 1: Statistical Analysis
Doctors, Dermatologist in training and other healthcare professionals interested in the field. Another segment of target audience is Cosmetic industries, Clinical organizations, Educational institutes. Cosmetic companies, Skin care institutions etc.
Top Universities in New Orleans:
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- University of New Orleans
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Loyola University New Orleans
Top Universities in Louisiana:
- Louisiana State University in Shreveport
- Northwestern State University of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University at Eunice
- Centenary College of Louisiana
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
Top Universities in USA:
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Chicago
- Yale University
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Duke University
- Northwestern University
- University of Washington
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Washington University in St Louis
- University of Minnesota
Figure 2: Top Universities
Hospitals Associated with Dermatology Research
Figure 3: Hospitals Associated with Dermatology Research
Research Institutions Associated with Dermatology Research
Figure 4: Research Institutions Associated with Dermatology Research
Glance at Market of Dermatology:
The Dermatologists industry is growing, due in large part to the aging population and the mounting awareness of the dangers of sun exposure. However, the industry is highly competitive. It is dominated by small establishments, and dermatologists are competing with lower-cost providers of similar services, such as medical spas. In response, dermatologists are progressively focusing on subspecialties, such as cosmetic dermatology or dermapathology. Dermatology market growth has averaged 6.7% a year in bn $.
Market Growth of Dermatology:
Figure 5: Market Growth rate in bn $
Market Growth of Dermatology Research in the last and upcoming ten years
Figure 6: Market Growth of Dermatology Research in the last and upcoming ten years
Products manufactured by the industry related Dermatology Research
- Dermatology Consultants, P.C. - Provides medical, surgical, and cosmetic care services
- Dermatology Clinics of Southwest Virginias, PLLC - Drmatology services through skin care centres
- Dermatology Associates of Wisconsin S.C. - Provides medical, surgical, and cosmetic care services
- Integrated Dermatology Group - provides practice management services for active dermatologists.
- Northeast Dermatology Associates - Mohs surgery and dermatopathology
- Medical Management, Inc. - Management services to dermatology practices that are owned by physicians.
- West Dermatology - Skin cancer, acne, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea