Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 4 Relevant Journals, 15 Conferences, 17 Conference Proceedings and 12 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to breathing disorder and about 3 Open Access Articles are being published on Deafness.
Deafness, Hearing loss, hard of hearing, anacusis, hearing impairment (a term considered derogatory by many in the deaf community), is a partial or total inability to hear. In children it may affect the development of language and can cause work related difficulties for adults. It is caused by many factors, including: genetics, aging, exposure to noise, illness, chemicals and physical trauma. Hearing testing may be used to determine the severity of the hearing loss. While the results are expressed in decibels, hearing loss is usually described as mild, mild-moderate, moderate, moderately severe, severe, or profound. Hearing loss is usually acquired by a person who at some point in life had no hearing impairment.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Conference on Deafness aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Hearing Loss. It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Otology. The recent research in Cochlear implants shares knowledge to scholars pursing their studies in this field.
There are a number of measures that can prevent hearing loss and include avoidance of loud noise, chemical agents, and physical trauma. Testing for poor hearing is recommended for all newborns. But, in some cases such as due to disease, illness, or genetics, it is impossible to reverse or prevent. Hearing aids are partially effective for many. Depending on the kind of hearing loss, hearing implants can be effective.
Globally hearing loss affects about 10% of the population to some degree. It caused moderate to severe disability in 124 million people as of 2004 (108 million of whom are in low and middle income countries). Of these 65 million developed the condition during childhood. It is one of the most common medical conditions presenting to physicians. It is viewed by some in the deaf community as a condition, not an illness. Treatments such as cochlear implants have caused controversy in the deaf community.
International symposium and workshops
1. 16th World Congress of Otology, April 30- May2 2015, Brazil
2. 33rd International Symposium on Infection and Allergy of the Nose, 15th International Rhinologic Society, 5th Pan Arab Otology Society joint Meeting 2014 (ISIAN IRS PARS 2014)
3. Singapore Allergy & Otology Course & 2nd SARC FESS Workshop 2015, March 19-22, 2015
List of Best International Conferences:
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Lung Disease - American Lung Association
2. Lung diseases - Sleep apnea : Canadian Lung Association
3. Lung Foundation Australia
4. International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, India
5. American Cochlear Implant Alliance
6. American Society for Deaf Children
7. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
8. American association of pulmonologists
9. American society of pulmonary medicine
10. American Lung Association American Thoracic Society
11. Association of pulmonary and critical care medicine
12. British Thoracic Society
13. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
14. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
15. European society of critical care medicine
16. Indian society of critical care medicine
17. Michigan State Medical Society
18. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
19. Scoliosis Research Society
20. British Lung Foundation
2. Accredo Therapeutics
3. Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
4. Bayer HealthCare
5. Critical Care
6. Cané Medical Technology
7. CVS Caremark
9. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
10. Gilead Sciences
13. Henry Schein
14. Snap Diagnostics
16. Nicos Group Inc.
17. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
19. Miami Medical
20. Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising