Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 8 relevant journals, 6 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to computational toxicology about 87 articles are being published on computational toxicology.
Computational toxicology is that the application of comparatively novel tools that utilize the sciences of process biology, like genetics, proteomics, and metabonomics, to develop an additional elaborate understanding of the risks expose to humans and therefore the atmosphere by stressors like chemicals. Computational toxicology is feasible as a result of 2 vital advances that have evolved over the past decade: the unbelievable development of computing power, and therefore the development of recent biological science. The tools of recent biology, together with genetics, genetic science and metabonomics, enable scientists to raise questions on cellular processes at a depth and speed that merely wasn't attainable even 5 years past. Today, one someone operating in his workplace will acquire additional knowledge on cellular functions than a team of researchers operating along for months may have created throughout the Nineties. The union of those forces, and their continued speedy evolution, square measure gap doors for long-standing issues to be resolved. This chance is currently attracting variety of scientists from alternative fields, like engineering and physics, to use their skills to environmental issues.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Analysis and Development studies exposure to and effects from chemical stressors so as to assess the risks they cause to humans and ecosystems. The National Center for process pharmacological medicine uses new process ways to higher perceive however chemicals have an effect on organisms. Researchers will therefore higher characterize the risks to humans and therefore the atmosphere.
The global in-vitro toxicology testing market is estimated to reach $17,227 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period (2013–2018).The global market of in-vitro toxicology testing is subdivided into industry, technology, method, application and geography. On the basis of industry, the market is further segmented into diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, cosmetics, and food. Diagnostics is further categorized into sample and type. The largest market share was captured by the pharmaceutical industry, whereas cosmetics industry was the fastest growing industry with a double digit CAGR. The prime factor contributing to the growth of pharmaceutical industry has been the attention towards the detection of toxicity during earlier stages of development.
1. 4th Integrative Biology Conference, July 18-20, 2016, Berlin, Germany
3. Computational System Biology Conference , August 22-23, 2016, Philadelphia, USA
6. 5th Pharmacovigilance Conference , April 28-29, 2016 Dubai, UAE
8. 7th Global Pharma Summit, June 20-22, 2016, New Orleans, USA
10. Cellular & Molecular Mechanisms of Toxicity, Andover, NH
11. ACT’s Annual Meeting, Summerlin, Nevada
12. EUROTOX 2015 Congress, Porto, Portugal
13. NACCT 2016, Massachusetts, USA
14. International Congress of Asian Society of Toxicology, Korea
15. ALAMCTA 2015, Buenos Aires
16. European Congress of Toxicologic Pathology, Surrey, United Kingdom
17. SOT 55th Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana
18. Congress of the European Societies of Toxicology, Istanbul, Turkey
19. Annual Meeting and ToxExpo by SOT, New Orleans
20. Joint ESTP/BSTP Meeting, University of Surrey, UK
21. APAMT International Scientific Conference, Perth, Western Australia
22. SOFT 2015 Meeting, Atlanta
23. Annual Meeting of STOX, Telangana, India
Relevant Organization and Associations:
1. Society of Toxicology, USA (SOT)
2. Society of Toxicology of Canada
3. Latin American Association of Toxicology (ALATOX)
4. Japanese Society of Toxicology
5. Italian Society of Toxicology
6. German Society of Toxicology
8. British Toxicology Society
9. French Society of Toxicology
1. BASi - Bioanalytical Systems, Inc.
2. Metrics Contract Services
3. BioScience Laboratories, Inc.
4. Pacific BioLabs (PBL)
5. ToxServices LLC.
6. Myriad RBM, Inc.
7. Advanced Chemistry Development (ACD/Labs)
8. Avomeen Analytical Services
9. Rules-Based Medicine’s (RBM)
10. BIOCIUS Life Sciences, Inc.'s
11. The Jackson Laboratory
12. Geneva Laboratories Inc.
13. Randox Toxicology
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising