Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
(10 Plenary Forums - 1Event)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
As per available reports on Cardiovascular biomechanics there are 2 National Symposiums, 175 Conference Proceeding , 5 Journals , 1 Conference and 48 articles are being published exclusively on Cardiovascular biomechanics
Scope and Importance:
The cardio-vascular (CV) system generally consists of heart (cardio) and blood vessels (vascular). Specifically, the CV system can be viewed as the pulmonary circulation (composed of the right heart and the lungs) and the systemic circulation in which the left heart supplies blood to the systemic organs (heart muscle, brain, skeletal muscle, bone, gastrointestinal system, spleen, liver, kidney, skin and others). The pulmonary and systemic circulations are arranged in series and hence the right and left heart chambers must pump identical volumetric flow rate in health.
Research of Cardiovascular Biomechanics has two aspects one is in fluid and other is with solid cardiovascular biomechanics.
Study of fluid cardiovascular biomechanics includes the examination of blood vessel reactivity and the development of atherosclerosis; the creation of computational fluid-dynamic and finite-element modeling of blood vessels (reconstructed from intravascular ultrasound imaging) to understand the development of lesions in animal models in order to relate fluid mechanical stresses and vascular material property alterations with lesion growth; and the application of fluid mechanics to coronary and carotid arteries with stenosis (reconstructed from intravascular and angiographic imaging) to understand mechanical valve closure dynamics and its relationship to thrombus formation and valve cavitation.
Study of solid cardiovascular biomechanics includes the biomechanical study of abdominal aortic aneurysms and cerebral aneurysms to better understand the pathogenesis of these diseases in order to diagnose rupture risk; in vitro development of aneurysms using elastase treatment; mechanical testing and constitutive modeling of biologic soft tissues; the biomechanical study of endovascular surgery and vascular graft design; finite element method (FEM); three-dimensional surface smoothing; and adaptive mesh refinement and analysis.
Demographics, the aging of the population, and accompanying rates of arthritis are primary factors driving the United States (U.S.) market for joint replacement/reconstruction implants. In the U.S., 52.1 million adults (or 1 in 5) have physician-diagnosed arthritis; this number is expected to increase to an estimated 67.0 million adults in the year 2030. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the U.S., with nearly 19 million adults reporting activity limitations due to the condition eachyear.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Orthopaedic Trauma Association Annual Meeting 2015 (OTA 2015),October 7- 10,2015, San Diego,California.
2. Spanish Society Of Orthopedics And Traumatology 52nd Congress 2015 (SECOT 2015),September 23-25,2015,Valencia,Spain.
3. Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma Summit 2015,September 24-25,2015,Saint Paul,MN.
1.Transplantation Research Conference,
March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA.
9.3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference,
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
13.4th Surgery Conference,
October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE.
17.5th Nanotek Conference,
November 16-18, 2015 San Antonio, USA.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. Russian Society of Biomechanics.
2. Japanese Society of Biomechanics.
3. German Society of Biomechanics.
4. Bulgarian Society of Biomechanics.
5. Brazilian Society of Biomechanics.
6. Australian and New Zealand Society of Biomechanics.
7. ISB Technical Group on the 3-D Analysis of Human Movement.
8. International Shoulder Group.
9. Human Factor and Ergonomics Society.
10. BMEnet - Biomedical Engineering Society.
11. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Biomechanics Interest Group.
12. International Sports Engineering Association.
13. Formosan Society of Biomechanics.
14. Canadian Society for Bio Mechanics.
15. American Society of Bio Mechanics.
16. International Society of Bio Mechanics in Sports.
17. European Society of Bio Mechanics.
18. Indian Society of Bio Mechanics.
19. The American Society of Bio Mechanics.
20. International Society of Bio Mechanics.
1. MP Biomedjcal LLC.
2. NeuroControl Corporation.
3. Noteworthy Medical Systems.
4. NovelMed Therapeutics.
5. Palantyr Research.
6. Orbital Research.
7. Prentke Romich.
8. ProScan Imaging.
9. Ricerca Biosciences, Ltd.
10. Ridgeway Biosystems, Inc.
13. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
14. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
15. Entific Medical Systems.
16. Cleveland BioLabs.
17. Capital Prosthetics.
18. Auburn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
19. Applied Biomolecular Technologies.
20. Exponenet Engineering and Scientific Consulting.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 31st Oct, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising