Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Cardiac surgery is surgery on the heart or great vessels performed by cardiac surgeons. The development of cardiac surgery and cardiopulmonary bypass techniques has reduced the mortality rates of these surgeries to relatively low ranks. Frequently, it is done to treat complications of ischemic heart disease, correct congenital heart disease, or treat valvular heart disease from various causes including rheumatic heart disease, endocarditis and atherosclerosis. It also includes heart transplantation.The development of cardiopulmonary bypass and cardiac surgery techniques has reduced the mortality rates of these surgeries to relatively low ranks. One of the major concern with cardiac surgery is the incidence of neurological damage.
OMICS Group International is an amalgamation of Open Access Open Access productions and overall worldwide science meetings and occasions. Secured in the year 2007 with the sole point of making the data on Sciences and innovation Open Access. OMICS Group distributes 400 online open get to academic diaries in all parts of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology diaries. OMICS Group has been instrumental in taking the learning on Science & engineering to the doorsteps of common men and ladies. Research Scholars, Students, Libraries, Educational Institutions, Research focuses and the business are principle stakeholders that profited incredibly from this information scattering. OMICS Grouplikewise arranges 300 International meetings yearly over the globe, where learning exchange happens through level headed discussions, round table examinations, blurb presentations, workshops, symposia and displays.
1. Arrhythmias and the Heart 2015: A Cardiovascular Update Kola, Kauai, United States of America
2. Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress 2015 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3. Echo at the Arch: Practical Review of Valvular Heart Disease St. Louis, United States of America
4. Mayo Clinic Interventional Cardiology Board Review Rochester, United States of America
5. Advances in Cardiovascular Pathophysiology and Emerging Novel Therapeutic Strategies Boston, United States of America
6. Cases in Echocardiography, Cardiac CT and MRI Napa, United States of America
7. 7th Annual The Heart Beat of Cardiology: Practical Application of Echocardiography Chicago, United States of America
8. Cardiology 2015 Kiev, Ukraine Cases in Echocardiography, Cardiac CT and MRI Napa, United States of America
9. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease: The Cornerstone of Cardiac Imaging Phoenix, United States of America
1. Mayo Clinic American Heart Association
2. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
3. British Heart Foundation
4. Citizen CPR Foundation
5. Pierre DuPont-Life Sciences
6. Torrance Memorial Medical Center
International Major Companies
1. Pacific Blue Innovations, LLC.
2. Propepgen Biostrategies Inc.
3. Nextremity Solutions, Inc.
4. Vitae Pharmaceuticals
5. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
6. Genentech DermTech
7. NIDDK Retrophin
8. Shanghai Sandai Pharmaceutical R & D Co.,Ltd.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 07th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising