Scope and Importance:
- The objective of our conference is to bring together global institutions involved in biodiversity conservation.
- The aim is to together share, network and develop future strategies and alliances for endangered species.
Conference Effects on Universities and Societies:
- Universities & Societies are doing well in their research, but our conference makes them much familiar with the worldwide research.
- Conference going to create awareness about different species in different habitats and what are the scientist’s research upon them.
- Scientist’s who are on evolutionary research.
- Social organizations, which are self motivated about conservation of species.
- Mainly focusing on research scholars, so they can acquire knowledge from senior scientist’s about conservation.
People working on Biodiversity:
Universities & Societies:
Universities in Las Vegas:
1. Roseman University of Health Sciences
2. Touro University Nevada
3. University of Nevada–Las Vegas
4. University of Nevada–Reno
5. College of Southern Nevada
6. Great Basin College
7. Sierra Nevada College
8. Western Nevada College
Societies in USA:
United Nations Educational, Scientific and cultural Organization
Amazon conservation association
Society for Ecological Restoration
Society for conservation biology
Natural resources Defense Council
American Museum of natural History
BEATY Biodiversity Museum
Entomological Society of America
Ecology & Society
American Anthropological Association
Wildlife conservation society
National park conservation association
National Wild Life Federation
The Over Book Foundation
National Geographic Channel
Jo saraby Management
E.O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation
MEDIAMATTERS for America
Funding On Biodiversity: