Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 15 relevant Journals, 16 Conferences, 15 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to atherosclerosis and about 153 articles are being published on Atherosclerosis.
Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside your arteries. Arteries are blood vessels that carry oxygen rich blood to your heart and other parts of your body. Plaque is made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, and other substances found in the blood. Over time, plaque hardens and narrows your arteries. This limits the flow of oxygen rich blood to your organs and other parts of your body. Atherosclerosis can lead to serious problems, including heart attack, stroke, or even death.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and importance:
An atherosclerosis conference provides a platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent needs, innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted for atherosclerosis. Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of these techniques to treat people all over the globe. With medication and lifestyle changes, though, plaques may slow or stop growing. They may even shrink slightly with aggressive treatment. Lifestyle changes: Reducing the lifestyle risk factors that lead to atherosclerosis will slow or stop the process. That means a healthy diet, exercise, and no smoking. Sometimes more aggressive treatment is needed if you have severe symptoms or a blockage that threatens muscle or skin tissue survival. Atherosclerosis (also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD) is a specific form of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall thickens as a result of invasion and accumulation of white blood cells (WBCs).Atherosclerosis, hardening and narrowing of the arteries .This progressive process silently and slowly blocks arteries, putting blood flow at risk. It is the usual cause of heart attacks, strokes , and peripheral vascular disease -- what together are called “cardiovascular disease” Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside your arteries. Arteries are blood vessels that carry oxygen-rich blood to your heart and other parts of your body. Plaque is made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, and other substances found in the blood. Over time, plaque hardens and narrows your arteries. This limits the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your organs and other parts of your body.it can lead to serious problems, including heart attack, stroke, or even death.
Plaque may partially or totally block the blood's flow through an artery in the heart, brain, pelvis, legs, arms or kidneys. Some of the diseases that may develop as a result of atherosclerosis include coronary heart disease, angina (chest pain), carotid artery disease , peripheral artery disease (PAD) and chronic kidney disease. Treatment for atherosclerosis aims to prevent the condition from worsening to the point that it can trigger a serious cardiovascular disease, such as a heart attack. This can be achieved by making lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthier diet and increasing exercise, as well as using certain medications such as ACE inhibitors to treat high blood pressure, or statins to lower cholesterol levels.
Analysis shows that the global Atherosclerosis or Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) therapeutics market stood at $12.0 billion in 2005 and grew at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.8% to reach $14.5 billion in 2010. Global Data forecasts that the global CAD therapeutics market will grow at a CAGR of 2.1% over the next eight years to reach $17.1 billion by 2018. The current CAD therapeutics market consists of drugs from various therapeutic classes such as statins, AngiotensinConverting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Beta Blockers (BBs), antiplatelets, Calcium Channel Blockers (CCBs) and nitrates.
International symposium and workshops
1. The 3rd International Conference on Heart & Brain (ICHB 2016)
2. HEART 2015: International Symposium on Highly Efficient Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies
3. The 14th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease
4. 15th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 6th Clinical Cardiology Conference November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
2. 7th Cardiothoracic Conference March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
3. 8th Cardiologists Conference July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
4. Cardiac Nursing Conference May 57, 2016 Chicago, USA.
5. 2nd Pediatric Cardiology Conference September 22-24, 2016, Las Vegas, USA
6. Transplantation Conference March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA
7. Cardio Vascular Medicine Conference April 04-06, 2016 Philadelphia, USA.
8. 4th Surgery Conference October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE
9. 5th Surgery Conference October 06-08, 2016 Alicante, Spain
10. Hospice and Palliative Care Conference August 31-September 02, 2015 Orlando, USA
11. 4th Healthcare Conference July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
12. Healthcare Conference November 09-11, 2015 Dubai, UAE
13. 6th Healthcare and Fitness Conference August 22-24, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
14. Healthcare Conference October 05-07, 2015 New Delhi, India
15. Internal Medicine Conference, November 03-05, 2016 Baltimore, Maryland, USA
16. 2nd Pain Medicine Conference May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
17. Anesthesia and Intensive Care conference September 12-14, 2016 Phoenix, Arizona, USA
18. Angiology Conference Dec 8-10, 2016,San Antonio, USA
19. Cardiovascular Imaging Conference, Nov 7-9, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
20. Hypertension Conference, Aug 4-6, 2016, Toronto, Canada
21. The 20th Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 17-20 Sep 2015 Washington, DC, USA
22. Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) Congress 2015 25-30 Sep 2015 Lisbon, Portugal
24. American College of Cardiology (ACC) Cardiovascular Board Review for Certification and Recertification September 8-12, 2015 Chicago, USA
25. The California Heart Rhythm Symposium September 11-12, 2015 San Diego, California 92101, USA
26. New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) Detroit: Multidisciplinary Strategies for Advanced Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease and Limb Preservation September 12, 2015 Detroit, Michigan 48243, USA
27. 13th Annual Pittsburgh Vascular Symposium Current Vascular Therapies: What Has Changed and What Is Still the Gold Standard, September 10-12, 2015 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222, USA
28.Advanced Cardiac Life Support ACLS Provider September 16-17, 2015Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104, USA
29. Cardiac CT Practicum: The Total Experience September 28 October 2, 2015 Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
List of related societies
1. The American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
2. American College of Cardiology (ACC)
3. American College of Cardiovascular Administrators
4. American Heart Association
5. American Stroke Association
6. Association of European Paediatric Cardiologists
7. Austrian Society of Cardiology
8. Belgian Society of Cardiology
9. Belgian Young Cardiologists
10. Brazilian Society of Cardiology
11. Brazilian Society of Cardiology
12. British Cardiac Society
13. British Heart Foundation
14. Chilean Society of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery
15. The Chinese Society of Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology
16. Colombian Society of Cardiology
17. Computers in Cardiology
18. Congenital Heart Disease
19. Czech Society of Cardiology
20. Association of Black Cardiologists
21. Association of Emergency Physicians
List of related companies
1. Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos S/A
2. Arisaph Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
3. Artery Therapeutics, Inc.
4. Athera Biotechnologies AB
5. Athero Nova Inc.
6. AuraSense Therapeutics
8. Campus Technologies
9. Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
10. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
11. Eli Lilly and Company
12. F. HoffmannLa Roche Ltd.
13. GenKyoTex S.A.
14. Gilead Sciences, Inc.
15. Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
16. Jenrin Discovery, Inc.
17. Johnson & Johnson
18. KineMed, Inc.
19. Kowa Company, Ltd.
20. MedImmune, LLC
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising