Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Aortic dissection occurs when a tear in the inner wall of the aorta causes blood to flow between the layers of the wall of the aorta, forcing the layers apart. In most cases this is associated with severe characteristic chest or abdominal pain described as "tearing" in character, and often with other symptoms that result from decreased blood supply to other organs. Aortic dissection is a medical emergency and can quickly lead to death, even with optimal treatment, as a result of decreased blood supply to other organs, cardiac failure, and sometimes rupture of the aorta. Aortic dissection is more common in those with a history of high blood pressure, a known thoracic aortic aneurysm, and in a number of conditions that affect blood vessel wall integrity such as Marfan syndrome and the vascular subtype of Ehlers–Danlos syndrome. The diagnosis is made with medical imaging.
The treatment of aortic dissection depends on the part of the aorta involved. Surgery is usually required for dissections that involve the aortic arch, while dissections of the part further away from the heart may be treated with blood pressure lowering only. Since the 1990s endovascular aneurysm repair (carried out from inside the blood vessels) has been used in specific cases.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Initiating from the year 2010, The OMICS International Conferences are instrumental in giving a serious stage to the incredibly famous scientists, understudies, researchers, academicians, organizations, business visionaries and businesses through its 300 International Conferences and occasions yearly all through the globe to raise and examine the advancements in the field of OMICS Study.
OMICS International International Conferences are completely pressed with intriguing occasions, exercises and learning going with the quick entrepreneurial enthusiasm to make them genuine. They are multidimensional with synchronous movement situated symposia, International workshops and presentations where the identities from Sciences (Both unadulterated & connected), Pharmaceutical, Medical, Clinical, Engineering & Technology and Life Sciences accumulate with their procedures in discovering genuine answers for different basic issues around the globe.
Societies and associations:
1. European society of cardiology
2. American College of Cardiology Foundation
3. American Heart Association
4. American Association for Thoracic Surgery,
5. American College of Radiology
6. American Stroke Association
7. Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
8. Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
9. Society of Interventional Radiology
10. Society of Thoracic Surgeons
11. Society for Vascular Medicine
12. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
1. The Spectrum of Caregiving and Palliative Care in Rare Diseases, Winter 2014 AATS Aortic Symposium 2014
2. Aortovascular Summit 2014: Cutting Edge Management of Aortic and Vascular Disease from Root to Toe
3. 4th Munich Aortic & Carotid Conference (MAC 2014)
4. Jenaer Intensivmedizinisches Symposium 2014
5. Emergency Medicine 2014
6. Cardiology 2015
7. Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging 2014: Interactive and Case-Based Review
8. ICI Meeting 2014 - Innovations in Cardiovascular Interventions
9. 5th Munich Aortic & Carotid Conference (MAC 2015)
10. 16th Annual Intensive Review of Cardiology 2015
1. Pacific Medical Systems Limited
2. GeneDx, USA
3. Cigna (Multinational)
4. Vasomedical , USA
5. Inter Valve Inc , USA
6. JenaValve technology USA and Germany
7. Cibiem , USA
8. Boston Scientific , Multinational
9. Sapien Technologies , USA
10. Medtronic Inc., USA
11. The Medicines Company , Multinational
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 17th Apr, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising