Importance & Scope:
Most countries of the world now provide access to medical education. Healthcare-2015 conference provides platform to encourage people to take control of their health based on a full range of information and access to appropriate health care and its education. It also serves as a platform for collaborative decision making between women and their health care providers.
Healthcare-2015 is designed to offer comprehensive range of sessions that includes Obesity, skin problems, mental health, gynecological issues pertaining to women’s health and its treatment by hormone replacement therapy, yoga and meditation.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), total health care spending in the U.S. is 17.9% of its GDP, the highest in the World. Health share of GDP will continue its historical upward trend, reaching 19.5% of GDP by 2017.
San Francisco is the cultural center and a leading financial hub of the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. San Francisco is a popular tourist destination, known for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former prison on Alcatraz Island, and its Chinatown district. San Francisco is also the headquarters of five major banking institutions and various other companies. It is the most densely settled large city (population greater than 200,000) in the state of California and the second-most densely populated major city in the United States after New York City.
- Discuss the latest research on obesity Psychiatric Issues
- Hypertension and its preventive measures
- Advancements in health disorders including infertility, menopause
- Recent research on cancer such as breast cancer, cervical cancer and ovarian cancer.
- Clinical Dermatology and Aging Dermatology
- Proper fitness management tools and services
- Healthy Diet and Proper Nutrition Products
- Pro-biotics and Pre-biotics in Pregnancy
Why to attend???
Healthcare-2015 could be an exceptional event that brings along a novel and International mixture of giant and medium healthcare analysis, leading universities and healthcare analysis establishments creating the conference an ideal platform to share expertise, foster collaborations across trade and world, and assess rising technologies across the world.World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in healthcarefields are the hallmarks of this conference.
Healthcare Associations in USA Association of Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- American Healthcare association
- United service Association for Healthcare (U.S.A+)
- National Association for Healthcare Quality
- United Service Association for Healthcare
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- San Francisco Women Against Rape – SFWAR
- Catholic Health Association of teh Women's Health
- The Health Trust
- WOMAN – Women Organized to Make Abuse Nonexistent, Inc.
- Women’s Cancer Resource Center
Gynecologists, Obstetricians, Certified health practitioner, Fitness professional, Researchers, Clinicians, Policy Makers, Students/Residents/Fellows, Healthcare professionals from academia & industry
Figure 1: 2014 ranking of the global top 10 Healthcare Companies
(Based on revenue)
Figure 2: Pharmaceutical Spending Per Capita
- Total Number of All U.S. Registered Hospitals: 5,723
- Number of U.S. Community Hospitals: 4,999
- Hospital care expenditure in the U.S.:$850.6 Billion
- Gross output of U.S. hospitals: $664,764 Million
San Francisco Hospitals:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital (SFMH),
- St. Mary's Medical Center (SMMC), a member of Catholic Healthcare West
- The Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center
- The Veterans’ Administration (VA) Hospital
- Chinese Hospital:
- The Jewish Home of San Francisco
- San Francisco General Hospital
- Laguna Honda Hospital and Rehabilitation Center:
- California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC)
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF): University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)