Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Dermatophytosis popularly known as Ring worm is a fungal infection in humans, pets like dogs and in domestic animals such as sheep, cattle. A number of species of fungi are involved in this disease and the parasite that cause infection mainly feeds on keratin, a material found on the layers of skin, hair and nails. It is commonly seen among the sports people involving skin to skin contact, wrestling in particular. Diagnosis of ring worm can be done by Wood’s test, microscopic test and culture test. Different species of fungi attacks on different parts of the body some of them are: Tinea pedis (athlete's foot) affects the feet,Tinea unguium affects the fingernails and toenails and Tinea corporis affects the arms, legs, and trunk.OMICS Group through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. OMICS Group hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access journals and has organized over 100 scientific conferences all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities and the rapid, quality and quick review processing. OMICS Group Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
Symptoms of ringworm includes infection on the body and formation of typical red rings of ring worm, infections on the skin of foot may cause the athlete’s foot which affects the feet and may have chances of spreading all over the body. Dermatophytosis is most common in adult. It gets worse during summer and symptoms symptoms alleviates during winter. It is also transformed in animals and from humans to animals. They flourish in moist, warm areas, pools, and in skin folds. Mode of transmission is direct contact, sharing of towels, clothing etc. Proper preventive measures are to be taken such as avoiding of sharing of goods and clothes, avoid walking with bare foot. Treatments include usage of anti-fungal agents like micanazole, clotrimazole, ketoconozole are topically applied for one week if visual symptoms are not eradicated treatment should be continued for another week.
• International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology • Conferences all over the globe
• 23rd European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress
• Skin Disease Education Foundation's Women’s & Pediatric Dermatology Seminar
• Dermatopathologic Dilemmas: Melanoma, Infection and Inflammatory Skin Disease
• American Society of Dermatopathology (ASDP) 51st Annual Meeting 2014
• 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
• 23rd World Congress of Dermatology
• 13th World Congress of Pediatric Dermatology Illinois, United States
• New Zealand Dermatological Society
• Academia Española de Dermatología y Venereología
• Academia Mexicana de Dermatología
• African Association for Dermatology, PO Box 46471, Nairobi, Kenya • AIDA (Associazione Italiana Dermatologi Ambulatoriali)
• Algerian Society of Dermatology
• American Academy of Dermatology
• American Board of Dermatology
• American College of Mohs Surgeons
• American Dermatological Association, Inc.
• American Contact Dermatitis Society
• American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
• American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Major Companies are Galderma, Drossapharm, Meda Pharm, Ego Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson, Essex Pharma, GSK, Jassen & Cilag pharmaceuticals, Hindustan Unilever ltd, Avyukut Pharmaceuticals and many more.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 11th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising