Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 463 Open Access Articles, 1830 Conference Proceedings, 5 Journals, 363 Editors, 12 Editors PPTs, 1064 Speakers, 35 Speakers PPTs,3 Media Partners, 157 National symposiums, 28 Useful Links related to Resistance.
Resistance is a natural phenomenon. Resistance is unresponsiveness to antimicrobial agents in standard doses. It is a natural biological unstoppable phenomenon, Resistance is generally slow to reverse or irreversible.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
All antimicrobial agents have the potential to select drug-resistant subpopulations of microorganisms. Resistance is accelerated through inappropriate use of antimicrobials, Resistance is fallout of inappropriate use of antimicrobials in different settings. Resistant organisms also move rapidly across borders through humans and the food-chain Two outbreaks of methicillin-resistant Staph. aureus (MRSA) in hospitals in Canada -Origin in North India, Multidrug-resistant typhoid fever in USA -Originated in 6 countries, MDR Salmonella schwarzengrund - Imported through Thai food into Denmark and the USA, Multidrug resistant Mycobacteria, Resistant malaria at Thai-Cambodia border, nResistance in H1N1 and HIV are global concerns.
Resistance is the study of the portion of the immune system which provides protection to an organism's various mucous membranes from invasion by potentially pathogenic microbes. It provides three main functions: protecting the mucous membrane against infection, preventing the uptake of antigens, microorganisms, and other foreign materials, and moderating the organism's immune response to that material.
1. Inflammatory diseases
2. Restrictive diseases
3. Respiratory tract infections
It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Respiratory disease. The recent research in Epidemiology shares knowledge to scholars pursing their studies in this field.
The market for Resistance diagnostics and therapeutics is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period from 2014 to 2020 owing to increasing incidences of respiratory disorders across the globe.The global COPD market is estimated to currently be worth $11.3 billion, and is forecast to reach a value of $15.6 billion by 2019.
International symposium and workshops
1. 39th Midwinter Symposium on Practical Surgical Challenges in Otolaryngology,
March 9 - 12, 2015, Snowmass Village, Colorado.
2. 33rd International Symposium on Infection and Allergy of the Nose,
(ISIAN IRS PARS 2014)
3. Singapore Allergy & Rhinology Course & 2nd SARC FESS Workshop 2015,
March 19-22, 2015
List of Best International Conferences:
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Lung Disease - American Lung Association
2. Lung diseases - Sleep apnea : Canadian Lung Association
3. Lung Foundation Australia
4. International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, India
5. American Cochlear Implant Alliance
6. American Society for Deaf Children
7. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
8. American association of pulmonologists
9. American society of pulmonary medicine
10. American Lung Association American Thoracic Society
11. Association of pulmonary and critical care medicine
12. British Thoracic Society
13. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
14. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
15. European society of critical care medicine
16. Indian society of critical care medicine
17. Michigan State Medical Society
18. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
19. Scoliosis Research Society
20. British Lung Foundation
2. Accredo Therapeutics
3. Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
4. Bayer HealthCare
5. CRITICAL CARE
6. Cané Medical Technology
7. CVS Caremark
9. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
10. Gilead Sciences
13. Henry Schein
14. Snap Diagnostics
16. Nicos Group Inc.
17. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
19. Miami Medical
20. Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising