Wound Care 2016 Report
Wound Care 2016
Wound 2016 - Report
Wound Care-2016 marked with the attendance of Organizing Committee Members, Wound Care experts, Physicians, Surgeons, Nurses, Physical therapists, Occupational therapists, Dermatologists, Academic researchers, Business delegates and Talented student communities representing more than 20 countries, who made this conference fruitful and productive.
This Global Wound Care Congress was based on the theme “Improving the delivery of wound care management for the future” which has covered the below scientific sessions:
- Wound and Wound Care
- Wound Healing and Repair
- Wound Care and Diabetes
- Tissue Viability and Wound Management
- Wound Care Management and Therapies
- Wound Care Nursing
- Wound Care and Ulcers
- Skin and Wound Care
- Burn Care and Treatment
- Anesthesia and Perioperative Care
The conference was moderated by Dr. Lauren E. Flynn, The University of Western Ontario, Canada and Dr. Anuradha Godavarty, Florida International University, USA. The support was extended by the honorable guests Dr. Thomas Serena, Serena Group, USA, Dr. Michael Cioroiu, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, USA and below keynote lectures:
- Preclinical and clinical research in wound healing and hyperbaric medicine : Thomas E. Serena, Serena Group, USA
- A critical review of the clinical experience on autologous cell-spray grafting for deep-partial thickness burns: Jorg C. Gerlach, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Subatmospheric Pressure Wound Therapy (SAWT) in the management of wounds with small bowel fistulae in neonates and infants. Preparing the patient for successful wound closure: Dr. Mieczyslawa Franczyk, University of Chicago Medicine, USA
- New hope - A new clinically effective ingestible plant-based lipids treatment for chronic diabetic wounds and ulcers: Dr. Brian Scott Peskin, CEO of Peskin Pharmaceuticals, USA
- Circumpolar health among indigenous inuit population : Michele Burdette Taylor, University of Alaska Anchorage, USA
- The effect of pressure ulcers on the survival in patients with advanced dementia and comorbidities: Dr. Efraim Jaul, Sarah Herzog Hospital, Israel
- Current trends in the vascular management of critical limb ischemia: Dr. Thomas R. Bernik, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, USA
Conferenceseries LLC acknowledge the support of below Chairs and Co-chairs for whom we were able to run smoothly the scientific sessions includes: Dr. Thomas R. Bernik, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, USA; Dr. Efraim Jaul, Sarah Herzog Hospital, Israel; Dr. Michele Burdette Taylor, University of Alaska Anchorage, USA.
Conferenceseries LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Wound Care-2016 Organizing Committee Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event.
Last but not the least Conferenceseries LLC wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to the exhibitors Seating Matters, UK; ManukaMed USA, LLC and all the supporters from the Editorial Board Members of our Open Access Journals, Keynote speakers, Honorable guests, Valuable speakers, students, delegates and special thanks to the Media partners for their promotion to make this event a huge success.
With the enormous feedback from the participants and supporters of Global Wound Care Congress, Conferenceseries LLC is glad to announce its 2nd International Conference on Burns and Advanced Wound Care from June 7-8 at Milan, Italy and 3rd International Conference on Wound Care, Tissue Repair & Regenerative Medicine from September 11-13, 2017 Dallas, USA.