Traditional Medicine-2013 Report
International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine held during December 09-11, 2013 at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Hyderabad, India had witnessed expertise from various traditional and alternative medicinal practices including Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Unani system of medicines.
Traditional Medicine-2013 has been supported by:
- European Association for Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine
- Association of Ayurvedic professionals of North America
- Foundation for Alternative and Integrative Medicine
- Global Alliance of Traditional Health Systems
- Holistic Health Care Research Organization
- Indian Naturopathy and Yoga graduates Medical Association
- Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana
- The Society for Acupuncture Research
- Patanjali Research Foundation
- Cuban Society of Pharmacology
- Institute for the preservation of Medical Traditions
- Centre for Innovation in Science & Social Action
- South Asian Society on Atherosclerosis & Thrombosis
Along with these associations, Olive Life Sciences, Pvt, Ltd.,Bengaluru, Divine Learning Unlimited, Bengaluru and BIOTRONICS Equipments Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai were exhibitors and KSPM’s V. K. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Latur were the Academic partner for the conference.
Traditional Medicine-2013 designed with the theme Traditional Medicine : Promotion & Development
has been successful in terms of gathering renowned speakers, scientists from research institutes, expertise from academia who has shared knowledge with eminent people from other medicinal practice and guided budding and innovative researchers how to get traditional medicinal practices into main stream market and make them a choice instead of an option by improving the research methodology.
Based on the response received for Traditional Medicine-2013, OMICS Group has scheduled “2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine” during August 25-26, 2014 in Beijing, China.