Public Health 2017 Report
We would like to thank all of our wonderful keynotes, speakers, conference attendees, students, associations, media partners, exhibitors and guests for making Public Health 2017 a successful event.
Conference Series LLC hosted the 2nd World Congress on Public Health and Nutrition during March 22-23, 2017 at Hotel Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia Rome, Italy with the theme “The unprecedented Challenges of Building World’s Nutritional Health”. Benevolent response and active participation was received from the Editorial Board Members of supporting International Journals as well as from the leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars, students and leaders from the fields of Public Health and Nutrition, who made this event successful.
The conference was marked by the attendance of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 18 countries, who have driven this event into the path of success. The conference highlighted through various sessions on current retroviral research.
Public Health 2017 witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers who enlightened the crowd with their knowledge and confabulated on various new-fangled topics related to the fields of Public Health and Nutrition.
The meeting was carried out through various sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Community Nutrition
- Disease Prevention
- Food security
- Public Health and Obesity
- Public Health and Genetics
- Healthcare Quality
- Food and Nutrition Policy
The conference proceedings were carried out through various Scientific-sessions and plenary lectures. The conference was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by both Honourable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The adepts who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talk were;
- Sandra Sikic, Andrija Stampar Teaching Institute of Public Health, Croatia
- Luigi Montano, ASL Salerno, Italy
- John-Jules Ch. Meyer, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Mohammad Shahjahan, Bangladesh Center for Communication Programs (BCCP), Bangladesh
- Neha Agrawal, Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Subhi Badarni, Sakhnin College, Israel
The event enlightened various arenas of Health Economics, with plenary lectures from the speakers of various universities and organizations like
- Menzies School of Health Research, Australia
- Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Italy
- Saginaw Valley State University, USA
- Bulent Ecevit University, Turkey
- Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy, Canada
- Desert Medicine Research Centre (ICMR), India
- Institute of Child and Adolescent Health Peking University, China
- Pavlov Institute of Physiology, Russia
- First Pavlov State Medical University of St. Petersburg, Russia
- James P Grant School of Public Health, Bangladesh
- Daffodil International University, Bangladesh
- Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Mexico
- Aga Khan University, Pakistan
- Masshad Medical University, Iran
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance towards the success of Public Health 2017.
With the grand success of Public Health and Nutrition-2017, Conferenceseries LLC is proud to announce the "3rd World Congress on Public Health and Nutrition” to be held during February 26-28, 2018 in London, UK
For more information please visit: http://www.publichealth.global-summit.com/