Plant Physiology 2016 Report
Plant Physiology 2016 Past Conference Report
International Conference on Plant Physiology & Pathology was held during June 09-10, 2016 at Dallas, Texas, USA. The conference was marked with the attendance of Editorial Board Members of supported Conference Series LLC Journals, Scientists, young and brilliant Researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 20 countries, who made this conference fruitful and productive. This conference was based on the theme, “New Horizon in Plant Science” which included the following scientific tracks:
· Plant Physiology and Plant Biochemistry
· Plant Pathology & Weed Science
· Crop Production and Market Analysis
· Agricultural Science and Agricultural Biotechnology
· Medicinal Plants
· Plant Ecology & Agro- diversity
· Plant Biotechnology and Tissue Culture
· Plant Genetics and Molecular Biology of Plant
· Mycology & Phycology
· Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
We are thankful to our below Honorable guests for their generous support and suggestions:
· Russel J Reiter, University of Texas Health Science Center, USA.
· Deshpal S Verma, Ohio State University, USA.
The conference proceedings were carried out through various scientific-sessions and plenary lectures, of which the following topics were highlighted as Keynote-presentations:
· “Phytomelatonin: Improving hardiness, stress tolerance and crop production” given by Russel J Reiter, University of Texas Health Science Center, USA.
· “Linking environmental signals to epigenetics via TOR kinase controlling plant growth” presented by Deshpal S Verma, Ohio State University, USA.
· “Systems level analysis of abiotic stress response and plant productivity” lectured by Andy Pereira, University of Arkansas, USA.
· “New horizon in plant science” given by Shubhash Deokule, Savitribai Phule Pune University, India.
· “Disease outbreaks due to mycotoxin poisoning in developing countries: Risks and challenges of food safety management” delivered by B N Reddy, Osmania University, India.
Various sessions were chaired and co-chaired by: Russel Reiter, University of Texas Health Science Center, USA; Gaylon Morgan, Texas A&M University, USA; Deshpal S Verma, Ohio State University, USA; Andy Pereira, University of Arkansas, USA.
Conference Series LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Plant Physiology-2016 Organizing Committee, Editorial Board Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event.
The esteemed guests, Keynote speakers, well-known researchers and delegates shared their innovative research and vast experience through their fabulous presentations at the podium of grand Plant Physiology-2016. We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been published in Conference Series LLC Journal of Plant Pathology & Microbiology: Open Access as a special issue.
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance. With the unique feedback from the conference, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of the "2nd International Conference on Plant Physiology & Pathology" during July 24-26, 2017 in Chicago, USA.
For more information please visit: http://plantphysiology.conferenceseries.com/
Let us meet again @ Plant Physiology-2017