Physics 2016 Report
Physics 2016 Past Conference Report
The International Conference on Physics, hosted by Conference Series LLC was held during June 27-29, 2016 at Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport Hotel, New Orleans, USA with the theme “Highlighting Innovations and Challenges in the Field of Physics”. Overwhelming response and active participation was received from the Editorial Board Members of Conference Series LLC Journals as well as from the scientists, engineers, researchers, students and leaders from the fields of Physics, whose commitment and support has made this event fruitful.
The core of the conference revolved around interactive sessions on the following scientific tracks:
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Advanced Physics
- Applied Physics
- Particle and Nuclear Physics
- Optical Physics
- Quantum Physics
- Physics in Different Sciences
- Chemical Physics
This event is a collaborative effort and Conference Series LLC would like to thank our Moderators for making this conference a grand success:
- Firouzeh Sabri, University of Memphis, USA
- Rob L Allen, Sam Houston State University, USA
We would sincerely thank the distinguished Keynote Speakers who resplendently conducted their talks on Physics:
- Shuji Nakamura, University of California Santa Barbara, USA
- Abdalla M Darwish, Dillard University, USA
- Bruce J West, US Army Research Office, USA
- Chong Wei Xu, Verizon Communications, USA
- George Rawitscher, University of Connecticut, USA
- Yousoo Kim, RIKEN, Japan
- Yukio Tomozawa, University of Michigan, USA
We specially thank our Honorable Guests and OCM for their continuous support who enlightened the crowd with their knowledge and confabulated on various new-fangled topics related to the field of Physics:
- Nobel Laureate, Shuji Nakamura, University of California Santa Barbara, USA on the topic “The invention of high efficient blue LEDs and future lighting”.
- Abdalla M Darwish, Dillard University, USA on the topic “Trends of nano science and nano technologies now and then”.
- Yukio Tomozawa, University of Michigan, USA on “Masses of black hole merger for the gravitational waves, GW150914”.
The conference marked its start by an opening ceremony which included introduction by the Honorable Guests and the Members of Keynote Forum. All the speakers have extended their contribution in the form of highly informative presentations to lead the conference to the ladder of success. Conference Series LLC extends its warm gratitude towards all the Participants, Eminent Speakers, Young Researchers, Delegates and Students.
All accepted abstracts have been indexed in Conference Series LLC journal, the Journal of Physical Chemistry & Biophysics as a special issue.
After the huge optimistic response from scientific fraternity, renowned personalities and the Editorial Board Members of Conference Series LLC from across the world, it is pleased to announce the 2nd International Conference on Physics to be held during August 28-30, 2017 in Brussels, Belgium.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Physics 2017 Conference and hope that the event will be both enlightening and entertaining.
Let us all once again meet @ Physics 2017
For More details visit: http://physics.conferenceseries.com