Pharmacology 2016 Report
We would like to thank all of our wonderful speakers, conference attendees, students, associations and guests for making Pharmacology 2016 a wonderful event!
Conference Series LLC hosted 3rd World Congress on Pharmacology scheduled during August 08-10, 2016 at Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham, UK with the theme “(New) Drug Discovery: Multiple Trails towards a Broadway"
The conference had multiple sessions, Keynote presentations, panel discussions and Poster sessions. We received active participation from various scientists, researchers, students and leaders from the field of Pharmacology who made this event successful.
Various sessions were carried out with multiple presentations from speakers all around the world. Major Sessions to be discussed were:
- Advances in Pharmacological Research
- Drug Screening and Discovery
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Biochemical Pharmacology
- Pharmacological Testing
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The list includes:
- CEJ van Rensburg (Connie Medlen), University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Karen Mulkijanyan, Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia
- Alexander Kulikov, Siberian Division of Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- Walber Toma, Santa Cecilia University, Brazil
- P Brindha, SASTRA University, India
- Myung Koo Lee, Chungbuk National University, Republic of Korea
Conference series LLC thank all our expert presenters from all around the world which includes various outside experts, University representatives and other eminent researchers who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums.
With the grand success of Pharmacololgy-2016, Conference Series LLC take the immense pleasure to announce the “6th World Congress on Pharmacology" to be held during August 07-09, 2017 at Paris, France.
For More details visit: http://pharmacology.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/