Pharma Middle East 2016 Report
Conference Series LLC successfully anchored its leading "8th Annual Pharma Middle East Congress" slated during October 10-12, 2016 at JW Marriott, Dubai, UAE.
Pharma Middle East 2016 is distinguished with the attendance of Editorial Board Members of supported Journals, Scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 25 countries, who made this conference rewarding and fecund.
Our 8th Annual Pharma Middle East Congress was based on the theme “Challenges and Innovations in Pharmaceutical Sciences” which has encrusted the below scientific sessions:
- Pharmacological Sciences
- Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry
- Drugs and Regulations
- Industrial Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
- Genetics, Genetic Engineering and Biomedical Engineering
- Ethics in Pharmacy
- Pre formulation Study &Techniques
- Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Green Chemistry in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Business and Market
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
The conference received salutations by the honorable guests Randall J Bjork, Lotus Health, USA; Novotny L, Kuwait University, Kuwait and P G Shrotriya, NMIMS University, India.
Immense support was extended by the keynote lectures mentioned below:
- Randall J Bjork, Lotus Health, USA
- Farida Dabouz, FB2D Clinical Research Consulting Inc., Canada
- Maria Lindau, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Dong-Kwon Rhee, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- P G Shrotriya, NMIMS University, India
We specially thank Randall J Bjork, Lotus Health, USA and Farida Dabouz, FB2D Clinical Research Consulting Inc., Canada for their support as moderators for the conference and for their continous support for success of the conference.
Conference Series LLC wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to all the supporters from the Editorial Board Members of our Open Access Journals, Keynote speakers, Honourable guests, Valuable speakers, Poster presenters, students, delegates and special thanks to the Media Partners (The Pharma Review, Medical News Today, PMR, Medarabia, Research Asia Research News, Pharma Focus Asia and Pharmaceutical Tech.com) for their promotion to make this event a huge success.
With the enormous feedback from the participants and supporters of 6th Asia-Pacific Pharma Congress, Conference Series LLC is glad to announce "12th Annual Pharma Middle East Congress” slated during Oct 09-11, 2017 at Dubai, UAE.
- 300+ Participation (70% Industry and 30% Academia)
- 7+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 13 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
For more details, please visit: http://middleeast.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/