Pediatric Oncology 2016 Report
Pediatric Oncology 2016 Report
International Conference and Exhibition on Pediatric Oncology and Clinical Pediatrics organized by Conference Series LLC was successfully held at Holiday Inn Toronto Airport, Canada during August 11-13, 2016. The conference was organized around the theme “Benchmark practices and accelerating computational approaches for Pediatric Oncology”.
Active participation and generous response were received from the Organizing Committee Members of Conference Series LLC as well as from renowned speakers, eminent Scientists, Talented Researchers and Young Student Community. Researchers and students who attended from different parts of the world has made the conference one of the most successful and productive events in 2016 from Conference Series LLC. The conference was marked with the presence of renowned scientists, talented young researchers, students and business delegates driving the three days event into the path of success with thought provoking keynote, special workshop, plenary speeches and poster presentations.
Pediatric Oncology-2016 Organizing Committee would like to thank the Moderator of the conference, Imke Bartelink, University of California, USA and Georgios Stamatakos, National Technical University of Athens, Greece who contributed a lot for the smooth functioning of this event.
The conference was initiated with a warm Welcome Note and the Keynote Forum. The conference proceedings were carried out through various scientific-sessions and plenary lectures, of which the following topics were highlighted as Keynote-presentations:
- “The onco simulator - Combining clinically driven and clinically oriented multi-scale cancer modelling with information technology in the in-silico oncology context”, by Dr. Georgios Stamatakos, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- “Drug measurements at the pharmacological target site for individualized pediatric cancer treatment”, by Dr. Imke Bartelink, University of California, USA
- “Guiding precision and personalized oncology using multiscale computational models” by Dr. Ravi Radhakrishnan, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- “Overview on pediatric cancers oncolytic viruses and parvovirus B19 may be oncolytic in leukemic children”, by Dr. Janak Kishore, Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, India
Conference Series LLC extends its warm gratitude to all the Honorable Guests of Pediatric Oncology 2016:
- Dr. Norbert Graf, Saarland University, Germany
- Dr. Georgios Stamatakos, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Dr. Elizabeth Algar, Hudson Institute of Medical Research, Australia
- Dr. Annick Beaugrand, Federal University, Brazil
- Dr. Gehan Lotfy Abdel Hakeem, Minia University, Egypt
We are also thankful to all the Speakers who made this event a grand success and our special thanks to Dr. Norbert Graf and Dr. Georgios Stamatakos for organizing the excellent session of workshop which captured the attention of the audience.
Conference Series LLC acknowledges and appreciates the perpetual support from the Chair and Co-chair, Speakers, Business Delegates, Students, and Media Partners. We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been indexed in Omics International journal, the Journal of Pediatric Therapeutics 2016 as a Special Issue.
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support and assistance towards the success of Pediatric Oncology-2016.
With the unique and affirmative feedbacks from the conference, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of the 2nd International Conference on Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric Medicine which will be hosted in Las Vegas, USA during October 05-06, 2017.
Let us meet again @ Pediatric Oncology-2017