Parasitology 2016 Report
Parasitology-2016: Past Conference Report
Sensing the raising importance of parasitic diseases, control, treatment and cure, Conference series LLC hosted the “2nd International Conference on Parasitology” (Parasitology-2016) which was scheduled from August 01-03, 2016 in Manchester, UK with a theme “Addressing New Challenges and Emerging Issues in Parasitology". The conference was successful in gathering eminent speakers from various reputed organizations and their paramount talks enlightened the gathering.
The pragmatic meet organized by Conference series LLC has received generous response from academia, talented researchers and young student community. Researchers and students who attended from different parts of the world made the conference one of the most successful and productive events in 2016 from Conference series LLC. The conference was marked with the presence of renowned Speakers, Young Researchers, Students and Business Delegates driving the three day event into the path of success with thought provoking keynote and plenary presentations.
The conference was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by Keynote presentations, Special sessions, Symposia and a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The adepts who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were
Workshop at the Conference:
- Title: Environmentally-related parasitic diseases in tropical regions, Luiz Euribel Prestes Carneiro, Universidade do Oeste Paulista, Brazil.
Special Session at the Conference:
- Title: Waterborne and food-borne parasites, Panagiotis Karanis, Qinghai University, China.
- Panagiotis Karanis, Qinghai University, China.
- Ingrid Papajova, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovak Republic.
- Marina Clare Vinaud, Federal University of Goias, Brazil.
- Luiz Euribel Prestes Carneiro, Universidade do Oeste Paulista, Brazil.
- Mohammad Hossien Feiz Hadad, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
Conference series LLC offers its heartfelt appreciation to the Companies who supported as Sponsors such as EUROIMMUN AG, Germany & Jellagen, Germany and collaboration with ESCMID, Switzerland. We are also obliged to the Organizing Committee Members, various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who interlaced with Conference series LLC in supporting and making the conference a grandiose event.
With the grand success of Parasitology-2016, Conference series LLC take the immense pleasure to announce the “4th International Conference on Parasitology” to be held during September 01-02, 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Let us meet again @ Parasitology-2017