Materials Science-2015 Report
Thanks to all of our Organizing Committee members, honorable guests, wonderful speakers, conference attendees and Media partners.
Materials Science-2015 Conference was the best!
4th International Conference and Exhibition on Materials Science and Engineering hosted by the OMICS International was held during September 14-16, 2015 at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, Orlando, USA with the theme “Highlighting and Focusing on future prospects in Materials Science & Engineering". Active participation of Scientists, Engineers, Researchers, Students and Leaders from the fields of Materials Science, Nanotechnology and Biomaterials is highly appreciated and made this event a blast.
The meeting covered various sessions, in which the discussions included the scientific tracks:
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nanotechnology in Materials Science
- Energy Materials
- Mining and Metallurgy
- Surface Science and Engineering
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Materials Chemistry (Organic and Inorganic) and Sustainable Chemistry
- Electrical, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Emerging Areas of Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Polymer Technology
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The list included:
- Dieter M Gruen, Dimerond Technologies, LLC, USA
- Haruo Sugi, Teikyo University, Japan
- Lixin Xue, Ningbo Institute of Industrial Technologies (CAS), China
- Jas Pal Badyal, Durham University, United Kingdom
- Yutaka Ohno, Nagoya University, Japan
OMICS International offers its heartfelt appreciation to all the speakers who have attended and obliged to the Organizing Committee Members, adepts of field, various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums. OMICS International also took privilege to felicitate the Organizing Committee Members who supported this event.
With the success of Materials Science-2015 at Orlando, USA, OMICS International is feeling proud to announce Materials Congress-2016 conference in Alicante Spain during June 13-15 2016 and Materials Science-2016 conference in Atlanta, USA during September 1- 3, 2016