Biotech Congress 2016 Report
Biotech Congress 2016
11th World Congress on Biotechnology and Biotech Industries Meet was organized during July 28-29, 2016 at Berlin, Germany. The conference was marked with the attendance of Editorial Board Members of supporting journals, Scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 25 countries, who made this conference fruitful and productive.
This conference was based on the theme “Future prospects for Biotechnology and Economic Growth” which included the following scientific tracks:
- Molecular Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Biotechnology Applications
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Immunology and Biopharmaceuticals
- Applications of Biotechnology
- Cell Culture
- Microbial Biotechnology
Biotech Congress-2016 was moderated by Dr. Faiez Alani (McMaster University, Canada) on the first day, by Dr. Kristian M Muller (Bielefeld University, Germany) on the 2nd day.
We are thankful to our Honourable guests for their generous support and suggestions.
- Thomas Prevenslik, QED Radiations, China
- Akifumi Matsuyama, Director of National Institute of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition, Japan
A special session was organized for Prof. Thomas Prevenslik, (QED Radiations, China) on her lecture on “Cancer caused by UV radiation from nanoparticles in GM food”.
The conference proceeded through various scientific sessions and plenary lectures, of which the following topics were highlighted as Keynote presentations:
- Lignin: A natural antioxidant isolated via selective extraction from lignocellulose feedstock to be used in packaging applications: Margit Ingeborg Schulze, Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Pichia process optimisation by co-feeding procedure : How to reduce oxygen uptake and heat generation without loss of pAOX1 promoter induction: Patrick Fickers, Gembloux Agro BioTech, University of Liege, Belgium
Various sessions were chaired and co-chaired by: Ho Jeong Kwon, Yonsei University, South Korea, Kristian M Muller, Bielefeld University, Germany,
ConferenceSeries LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Biotech Congress -2016 Organizing Committee, Editorial Board Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this conference.
The esteemed guests, keynote speakers and researchers shared their innovative research and vast experience through their informative presentations at the podium of Biotech Congress-2016. We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been published in Journal of Journal of Biotechnology & Biomaterials: Open Access as a special issue.
We are also obliged to various experts, company representatives and other eminent scientists who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance. With the unique feedback from the conference, ConferenceSeries LLC would like to proudly announce the commencement of the "15th World Congress on Biotechnology and Biotech Industries Meet" to be organized during March 20-21, 2017 at Rome, Italy.