Hepatitis 2016 Report
3rd World Congress on Hepatitis and Liver Diseases (Hepatitis-2016) organised by Conference Series LLC was held on October 10-12, 2016 at JW Marriott Dubai, UAE. The conference highlighted the theme, “Treatment and Management strategies to eradicate Hepatitis and Liver diseases”. It is an annual meeting for the study of recent advancements and management of Hepatitis and Liver diseases.
The conference was initiated with a warm welcome note from Honorable guests and our special thanks to Dr. Arnolfo Petruzziello, National Cancer Institute, IRCCS Fondazione G. Pascale, Italy the Honorable Moderator for the conference who contributed a major part for the success of this event. The conference was marked with the presence of renowned scientists, talented young researchers, students and business delegates driving the three days event into the path of success with thought provoking keynote and plenary presentations. Active participation and generous response were received from the Organizing Committee Members. Professors, Researchers, and Students from diverse groups made this conference as one of the most successful and productive event in 2016 from Conference Series LLC.
The highlights of the meeting were the enlightening keynote lectures from:
- Andrew Vaillant, Replicor Inc, Canada on the topic, “Nucleic Acid Polymers: broad spectrum antiviral agents and their development as the backbone of new
- antiviral therapies for the treatment of chronic HBV and HBV / HDV infection”.
- Arnolfo Petruzziello, National Cancer Institute, IRCCS Fondazione G. Pascale, Italy on the topic, “Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection: A global epidemiology up-date of the circulation of HCV genotypes”.
- Alaaeldin Ibrahim, ACDS, UAE on the topic, “Sepsis in Cirrhotics”.
The conference proceedings were carried out through various scientific sessions and plenary lectures:
- Title: Direct-acting antivirals Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir+Dasabuvir with or without Ribavirin in HCV genotype 1-infected treatment-naive or treatment-experienced patients with or without cirrhosis by Ligita Jancoriene, Vilnius University Hospital, Lithuania.
- Title: Current therapeutic approaches to NAFLD treatment presented by Asad I Dajani, Arab Doctors Specialist, UAE.
- Title: Hepatitis B revaccination to students whom firstly demonstrated anti-HBs negative or titer <10 mIU/ml presented by Prapan Jutavijittum, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
- Title: Therapeutic trial to assess the efficacy and safety of folic acid and/or vitamin B complex on hepatitis C infected patients treated with pegylated interferon and ribavirin lectured by Nermeen Nabil Ashoush, The British University in Egypt, Egypt.
- Title: Circulating microRNAs as non-invasive biomarkers for the detection of different stages of liver fibrosis in Egyptian HCV patients delivered by Eman El-Ahwany, Theodor Bilharz Research Institute, Egypt.
- Title: Treating patients with hepatitis C genotype 1 using Viekira Pak™ in the real world: An Australian nursing perspective given by Vince Fragomeli, Nepean Hospital, Australia.
- Title: 40 years observation in Liver diseases in the Middle East presented by Makki H Fayadh, ACDS, UAE.
- Title: Genetics in hepatitis B shared by Osama Hasan Othman, University of Kirkuk, Iraq.
- Title: Matrine eliminates hepatosteatosis and glucose intolerance in high fructose-fed mice by suppressing ER stress associated de novo lipogenesis in the liver lectured by Ali Mahzari, RMIT University, Australia.
- Title: We can beat the frightening ghost, HCC shared by Medhat El-Hosary, Kafr elsheikh Liver Research Center, Egypt.
Conference Series LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Hepatitis 2016 Organizing Committee and Keynote Speakers who supported and contributed for the success of this event. Conference Series LLC, congratulate the Best Poster awardee Andreas Christe, University Hospital of Bern, Switzerland and Makki H Fayadh, ACDS, UAE.
We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been indexed in Conference Series LLC Journal, Journal of Liver as a special issue.
We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members, Participants and Media Partners for their gracious presence and generous support, without which the conference would not have reached the pinnacle of success. With the unique feedback from the conference, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of the “5th World Congress on Hepatitis and Liver Diseases” during August 10-12, 2017 in London, UK.
Let us meet again @ Hepatitis 2017