Healthcare Informatics 2016 Report
Thanks to all our wonderful speakers, conference attendees contributed for the success of 3rd International Conference on Health Informatics and Technology (Health Informatics-2016) hosted by Conferenceseries LLC during June 29-30, 2016 at New Orleans, USA. Congratulations for the tremendous job. The conference highlighted the theme “Transforming future health care through application of knowledge in Information technology”. Healthcare Informatics-2016 Conference was our best ever!
The conference was a great success where eminent keynote speakers from various reputed institutions with their resplendent presence addressed the gathering. The pragmatic meet organized by Conferenceseries.com received generous response from the Editorial Board Members of OMICS Group Journals as well as from eminent scientists, talented researchers and young student community. Researchers and students who attended from different parts of the world made the conference one of the most successful and productive events in 2016 from Conferenceserie LLC. The conference was marked with the presence of renowned scientists, talented young researchers, students and business delegates driving the three day event into the path of success with thought provoking keynote and plenary presentations.
The highlights of the meeting were the eponymic keynote lectures from
- Charles Boicey - Clearsense, USA
- Abdul Malik Shakir - Hi3 Solutions, USA
- Gerson Chadi University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Brazil
- Werner Leodolter - University of Graz, Austria
The meeting was carried out through various sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
- Healthcare Informatics
- Clinical Informatics
- Nursing informatics
- Public Health Informatics
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Health Informatics and Big Data
- Healthcare Informatics Management
- Health Informatics Engineering
- Healthcare Informatics and Patient Care
- Healthcare Informatics Ethics
- Healthcare Informatics and Decision Making
- Healthcare Modeling
- Healthcare Informatics Services
- Healthcare Informatics Research
Health Informatics-2016 has played an important role in promoting multidisciplinary interactions and amalgamations between information science, computer science, social science, behavioral science and health care. Conferenceseries LLC this top notch conference covered the all current strategies dealing with the resources, devices, and methods required to optimize the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and use of information in health and biomedicine which can pave way to bring revolution in the field of Health care.
The event enlightened various arenas of health informatics, with plenary lectures from the speakers of various universities and organizations like
- Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, USA
- Western Kentucky University, USA
- University of Missouri School of Medicine, USA
- SRG Technology, USA
- K&L Brands, Inc., USA
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, USA
- Middlemore Hospital, New Zealand
- Hahnemann University Hospital, USA
- Ajman University of Science and Technology, UAE
- my.Flow, Inc., USA
- Golestan University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, USA
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance towards the success of Health Informatics-2016.
With the valuable feedback and generous response received from the participants of the event, OMICS International would like to announce the “4th International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics” during May 25-26, 2017 in Chicago, USA. Come, cogitate and conflate your ideas at our exalted event. Mark your calendars; we hope to see you soon!!
Let us meet Again @ Health Informatics-2017