Healthcare AsiaPacific-2016 Report
Thanks to all of our wonderful speakers, conference attendees and Sponsors, Healthcare AsiaPacific-2016 Conference was our best ever!
The “4th Asia-Pacific Global Summit & Expo on Healthcare”, hosted by the Conference Series LLC was held during July 18-20, 2016 July 18-20, 2016 in Brisbane, Australia at Hotel Park Regis Quay-2, Brisbane, 4000 QLD Australia with the theme "In Pursuit of viable High Quality Health Care". Benevolent response and active participation was received from the Editorial Board Members of OMICS Group Journals as well as from the scientists, researchers, students and leaders from the fields of Healthcare-2016, who made this event successful.
The meeting was carried out through various sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks.
- Healthcare and Management
- Healthcare Case Studies
- Family Healthcare
- Home Care
- Infectious Disease and Prevention
- Neurologic care
- Healthcare and Chronic Diseases
- Dental Care
- Women Health Issues and Care
- Paediatric Healthcare
- Nutrition and Healthcare
- Nursing Education
- Healthcare Services
- Health Insurance
- Health Informatics
- Teaching and learning in Global Healthcare
- Community Healthcare
- Psychiatric and HealthCare
- Biotechnology in HealthCare
- Healthcare in Australia
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honourable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The list included:
- Richard P Dickey Tulane University School of Medicine, USA
- Anil K Mandal Mandal Diabetes Research Foundation, USA
- Neelam Doshi Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
With the grand success of Healthcare AsiaPacific-2016, Conference Series LLC is proud to announce the “9th Asia-Pacific Global Summit & Expo on Healthcare” during July 03-05, 2017 in Kualalumpur, Malaysia.
For more information please visit: Click Here