Green Energy 2016 Report
Conference Series LLC successfully hosted its premier 2nd International conference on Green Energy & Expo during November 28-30, 2016 at Atlanta, USA.
The conference brought together a broad spectrum of the Green Energy education community, educators from research universities with their programs and state colleges from across the world, as well as representatives from industry and professional environmental societies.
This 2nd international conference on Green Energy & Expo was based on the theme “Renewable energy for a sustainable world” which has covered the below scientific sessions:
- Renewable Energy
- Green Technology
- Energy conservation
- Sustainable Energy Policies
- Green Economy
- Energy and Environment
- Nano Environmental Technologies
- Entrepreneurs Investment meet
The conference was greeted by the conference moderated by Dr. Aye Aye Myint, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea. The support was extended by the honorable guest Prof. Yulin Deng, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia, USA; Prof. Jagannadh Satyavolu, University of Louisville USA and energized by Keynote presentations:
- Low temperature and high efficiency biomass fuel cell and bio-hydrogen production, by Prof. Yulin Deng, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia, USA
- Towards integrated biorefinery based on dried distillers grains co-product strategy to enable production of biofuels and biochemicals, by Prof. Jagannadh Satyavolu, University of Louisville, USA
- The role of liquid flow window in active and passive solar building design, by Prof. T T Chow, City University of Hong Kong, China
- Transition to a global energy abundance and sustainability plan 2050, by Mr. Michael Garvin, University of Iowa, USA
- NuEnergy’s power house generator & clean water system: a game changing disruptive technology which will revolutionize the sustainable energy industry, by Dr. Hector M Guevara, NuEnergy Technologies Corp., USA
Conference Series LLC acknowledges the support of below Chairs and Co-chairs for whom we were able to run smoothly the scientific sessions which includes: Prof. Prof. Yulin Deng, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia, USA; Prof. Jagannadh Satyavolu, University of Louisville USA; Prof. Michael Boot, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands; Prof. Asupatri Usha Rani, Sri Venkateswara University, India.
The Green Energy 2016 also being highlighted for the below Conference Workshop:
This 2nd international conference on Green Energy & Expo uplifted with more than 68 oral presentations by researchers, scientists, professors, industry delegates and more than 16 poster participants around the globe. Conference Series LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Green Energy 2016 Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members of the supported Journals and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event.
Green Energy 2016 is known for uplifting the future of Green Energy by encouraging students and fellow researchers to present their work through Poster Presentations and Young Research Forum. Students participated with great zeal and the best posters and YRF were awarded for their efforts and outstanding contribution to the green energy research.
Last but not the least Conference Series LLC Conferences wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to all the supporters from the Editorial Board Members of our Open Access Journals, Keynote speakers, Honorable guests, Valuable speakers, Poster presenters, students, delegates and special thanks to the Media partners for their promotion to make this event a huge success.
With the enormous feedback from the participants and supporters of 2nd International conference on Green Energy & Expo, Conference Series LLC is glad to announce its 4th International conference on Green Energy & Expo (Green Energy-2017) from November 06-08, 2017 at Las Vegas, USA