GMP Summit 2016 Report
Conference Series LLC successfully anchored its leading "5th International Summit on GMP, GCP and Quality Control" slated on August 12-13, 2016 at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, Toronto, Canada.
GMP Summit 2016 brought together the International blend of people from pharmaceutical, biotech, food, healthcare & medical devices companies, business entrepreneurs, pharmaceutical consultants, leading universities and research institutions making it the largest endeavor from Conference Series LLC. This has provided a unique opportunity for academic and industry-wide communication and collaboration.
GMP Summit 2016 conference received salutations by the honorable guests Mohammed R Khan, Synergex Consulting, Canada, Boyd L Summers, BL Summers Consulting LLC, USA and is moderated by Nadia Narine, Lumar Food Safety Services, Canada.
The conference was initiated with the honorable presence of the Keynote forum. The list includes:
- Mohammed R Khan, Synergex Consulting, Canada.
- Boyd L Summers, BL Summers Consulting LLC, USA.
- Kenneth Christie, VTS Consultants, Inc., USA.
- Danuta Radzioch, Mcgill University and Laurent Pharmaceuticals, Canada.
- Rashid Mahmood, Surge Laboratories Private Limited, Pakistan.
The 5th International Summit on GMP, GCP and Quality Control was based on the theme “Taking on challenges and exploring opportunities to achieve Compliance and ensuring great Quality Products" which has encrusted the below scientific sessions:
- Good Manufacturing Practices: The Gap within
- Current Regulations and Quality Standards
- Current GMP Guidelines (cGMP)
- The Role of 'c' in cGMP
- Good Clinical Practices & Good Laboratory Practices
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Contract & Sterile/Aseptic Manufacturing
- Storage, Distribution, Transportation
- Formulation Development
- GMP in Food Industry
- GMP in Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Softwares in GMP & GCP
Conference Series LLC offers its heartfelt appreciation to the Keynote speakers and esteemed organizations, obliged to the Organizing Committee Members, adepts of field, various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums. Conference Series LLC also took privilege to felicitate the Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members and Media Partners who supported this event.
Following on the heels of this successful event we are excited to announce, Conference Series LLC is proud to announce the "6th International Summit on GMP, GCP and Quality Control (GMP Summit 2017)" going to be held during September 25-26, 2017 at Chicago, USA.
- 300+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
For More details visit: http://gmp-gcp-quality-control.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/