General Practice 2016 Report
General Practice 2016
Thanks to all our wonderful speakers, conference attendees contributed for the success of International Conference on General Practice & Hospital Management (General Practice 2016) hosted by Conferenceseries LLC during December 08-09, 2016 at Dubai, UAE. Congratulations for the tremendous job. The conference highlighted the theme “Integrative Approaches to bring Innovations in Patient Care !!”. General Practice 2016 Conference was our best ever!!
The conference was a great success where eminent keynote speakers from various reputed institutions with their resplendent presence addressed the gathering. Researchers and students who attended from different parts of the world made the conference one of the most successful and productive events in 2016 from Conferenceseries LLC. The conference was marked with the presence of renowned Health care professionals, talented young researchers, students and business delegates driving the two day event into the path of success with thought provoking keynote and plenary presentations.
The highlights of the meeting were the eponymic keynote lectures from
- Salih H. Aljabre - University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Marie Carney - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Ireland
- Mohamad Miqdady - Sheikh Khalifa Medical City, Dubai
- Martin Scherer - University Medical Center Hamburg, Germany
- Davor Mucic - Little Prince Psychiatric Centre, Denmark
- Christo Heunis - University of the Free State, South Africa
The meeting was carried out through various sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
Education & monitoring
General Practice 2016 has played an important role in promoting multidisciplinary interactions and amalgamations between General medicine, Public Health, Family Practice. Conferenceseries LLC this top notch conference covered the all current strategies dealing with the resources, devices, and methods required to optimize the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and use of information in General Practice which can pave way to bring revolution in the field of Health care.
The event enlightened various arenas of General Practice, with plenary lectures from the speakers of various universities and organizations like
- Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Ireland
- Little Prince Psychiatric Centre, Denmark `
- Istanbul University, Turkey
- University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- King Khalid University hospital, Saudi Arabia
- Istanbul University, Turkey
- University of the Free State, South Africa
- University Medical Center Hamburg, Germany
- King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center, Saudi Arabia
- Federal University, Nigeria
- KK Women and Children Hospital, Singapore
- King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- University of Ulsan College of Medicine, South Korea
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance towards the success of General Practice 2016.
With the valuable feedback and generous response received from the participants of the event, Conferenceseries LLC would like to announce the “2nd International Conference on General Practice & General Medicine” during September 18-20, 2017 in Zurich, Switzerland. Come, cogitate and conflate your ideas at our exalted event. Mark your calendars; we hope to see you soon!!
Let us meet Again @ General Practice 2016