Gastro 2016 Report
OMICS International hosted International Conference and Exhibition on Gastrointestinal Therapeutics scheduled during August 25-27, 2015 in Valencia, Spain with the theme, “Advanced Therapeutic Options and Treatment Procedures for Gastrointestinal Disorders".
The conference had multiple sessions including Keynote Presentations, Panel Discussions and Poster Sessions. We received active participation from various scientists, researchers, students and leaders from the field of Gastrointestinal Therapeutics who made this event successful.
Various sessions were carried out with enlightening presentations from speakers all around the world focusing on the below mentioned scientific tracks:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research vs. Treatment/Management
- Treatment for Functional GI disorders
- Gastrointestinal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutics
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding- Treatment and Management
- Gastrointestinal Therapeutic Endoscopy- Advancements and Challenges
- Emerging Therapies for Viral Hepatitis and Liver Fibrosis
- Recent Advancements and Current Research in Gastrointestinal Therapeutics
- Probiotics as Gastrointestinal Therapeutics
- Clinical Nutrition in Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Gastric Bypass Surgery- Types and Treatment
- Pancreatic Diseases and Treatment
- Traditional and Herbal Medications
- Use of NSAID’s and Antibiotic Therapy
- Gastrointestinal Pharmacotherapy
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote Forum. The list includes:
- Dr. Debby Laukens, Ghent University, Belgium
- Dr. Larry I Good, Good Pharmaceutical Development Company, USA
- Dr. Ahmed Zaki Helaly, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Dr. Fratila Ovidiu, University of Oradea, Romania
OMICS International thank all the expert presenters and exuberant participants from all around the World which includes various outside experts, University representatives and other eminent researchers who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums.
We would like to thank all of our wonderful Speakers, Conference Attendees, Students, Delegates and Guests for making Gastro-2015 a wonderful event!
With the grand success of Gastro-2015, OMICS International takes the immense pleasure to announce the 7th Global Gastroenterologists Meeting to be held during August 11-12, 2016 in Birmingham, UK.
Let us meet again @ Gastro-2016