Euro Diabetes 2016 Report
Euro Diabetes Expo 2016 Past Conference Report
The 12th European Diabetes Congress (Euro Diabetes 2016) convoked by Conference Series LLC during September 15-17, 2016 was successfully held at Embassy suites Berlin, Germany with a theme “New Therapeutic Mechanisms of Diabetes” was a great success where eminent keynote speakers from various reputed institutions with their resplendent presence addressed the gathering.
Thanks to all our momentous speakers, conference attendees who contributed towards the successful run of the conference.
Euro Diabetes 2016 witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers who enlightened the crowd with their knowledge and confabulated on various new-fangled topics related to the fields of Endocrinology, Diabetes, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
The meeting was carried out through various sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
- Complications associated with diabetes
- Genetics of Diabetes
- Alternative Treatment for Diabetes
- Advanced Technologies for Treatment of Diabetes
- Diabetes Management
- Emerging Focus in Diabetes Research
- Transplantation for Diabetes
- Diabetes Research in Clinical Practice
- Computational Biology of Diabetes
- Cell Therapy for Diabetes and its Complications
Euro Diabetes 2016 Organizing Committee would like to thank the Moderators of the conference, Dr. Soha N Yazbek, American University of Beirut, Lebanon and Dr. Saba Noor, Aligarh Muslim University, India who has contributed a lot for the smooth functioning of this event.
Our special thanks to Dr. Yousef Shahin, United Nations relief and Works Agency, Jordan for his special participation as Speaker titled “Diabetes Care in Refugee Camps: The Experience of UNRWA” which marked the special attraction at the conference.
Euro Diabetes 2016 extends its warm gratitude to all the Honourable Guest and Keynote Speakers of the event:
- Dr. Yousef Shahin, United Nations relief and Works Agency, Jordan
- Dr. Hidekatsu Yanai, National Center for Global Health and Medicine Kohnodai Hospital, Japan
- Dr. LK Shankhdhar, Lekhraj Diabetes Hospital & Medical College, India
- Dr. David Naor, The Hebrew University - Hadassah Medical School, Israel
- Dr. Muhammad Abdul Hasanat, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, Bangladesh
Conference Series LLC is privileged to felicitate Euro Diabetes 2016 Organizing Committee, Chairs & Co-Chairs who supported for the success of this event. Conference Series LLC would like to thank every individual participant for the enormous exquisite response. This inspires us to continue organizing events and conferences for further research in the field of Diabetes.
With the valuable feedback received from the participants of Euro Diabetes 2016, OMICS Conference Series LLC is glad to announce the commencement of “18th European Diabetes Congress during July 17-18, 2017 Lisbon, Portugal. We welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegate participants to take part in this upcoming conference to witness invaluable scientific discussions and contribute to the future innovations in the field of managing diabetes and its concomitant risk factors.
Let us meet again @ Euro Diabetes 2017