Digital Pathology 2016 Report
We gratefully thank all our wonderful speakers, conference attendees, students for making Digital Pathology 2016 Conference the best ever!
The World Digital Pathology and Pathologists Congress hosted by the Conference Series LLC was held during December 05-06, 2016 at Melia Avenida America, Madrid, Spain based on the theme Transforming Pathology with Complete Digital Solutions. Benevolent response was received from the Editorial Board Members of Conference Series LLC Journals along with scientists, researchers, students and leaders from various fields of Pathology, who made this event a grand success. Conference Series will acknowledge with gratitude the support by all the Editorial Board Members of Journal of Clinical & Experimental Pathology and Journal of Medical & Surgical Pathology for their valuable suggestions for up growth of the Organization
The conference was initiated with the Honorable presence of the Keynote forum. The list includes:
- Dongfeng Tan, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Marcio Alvarez-Silva, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Christian Munzenmayer, Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS, Germany
- Tomoo Itoh, Kobe University Hospital, Japan
- Ichiro Mori, International University of Health and Welfare, Japan
- Michael Grunkin, Visiopharm A/S, Denmark
- K H Ramesh, Director, Montefiore Medical Center, USA
The meeting reflected various sessions, in which discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
- Pathology informatics
- Strategy and Technology
- Digital Pathology Utility in The Future
- Digital Pathology Applications and Research Case Studies
- Digital Image Analysis
- Molecular Genetic Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Clinical Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology
Conference Series LLC offers its heartfelt appreciation to the Organizing Committee Members, adepts of field, various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums. Conference Series LLC also took privilege to felicitate the Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members and Media Partners who supported this event.
With the grand success of Digital Pathology 2016, Conference Series LLC is proud to announce the 2nd International Conference on Digital Pathology to be held during November 02-03, 2017 at San Antonio, USA. Digital Pathology 2017 has been prepared with the aim and the specific intent of promoting the development of new perspectives and ideas for exploiting the high level of knowledge achieved by the scientific community in pathology disciplines.
For More details visit: http://digitalpathology.conferenceseries.com/