International Conference on Cytopathology (Cytopathology-2015) was held during August 31-September 02, 2015 at Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel, Canada. The conference was marked with the attendance of Editorial Board Members of supported OMICS Group Journals, Scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 30 countries, who made this conference fruitful and productive.
This conference was based on the theme “Transforming the Future of Cytopathology” which included the following scientific tracks:
· Cancer Cytopathology
· General Cytopathology
· Molecular Cytopathology
· Veterinary Cytopathology
· Cytopathology In Laboratory Medicine Technology
· Infection Control Cytopathology
· Advanced Cytopathology
· Drug discovery in Cytopathology
· Plant Cytopathology
Cytopathology-2015 is moderated by Dr. Qing Kay Li from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA.
We are thankful to our below Honorable guests and Keynote Speakers for their generous support and suggestions.
Sin Hang Lee– Milford Molecular Diagnostics, USA
Yao-Shan Fan - University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, USA
Sahar Samaha- Miraca Life Sciences, USA
Qing Kay Li- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA
Ahmed El-Habashi - Cairo University, Egypt
The conference proceedings were carried out through various Scientific-sessions and plenary lectures, of which the following topics were highlighted as Keynote-presentations:
- Turn Cytopathology’s Crisis into Opportunity: Sin Hang Lee, Milford Molecular Diagnostics, USA.
- The 2013 ASCO/CAP recommendations on HER2 testing in breast cancer have increased equivocal HER2 FISH results and the use of anti-HER2 therapies: Yao-Shan Fan, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, USA
- Value of Cytopathology in the diagnosis of respiratory diseases: Qing Kay Li, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA
- Anal Intraepithelial Neoplasia- Sahar Samaha, Miraca Life Sciences, USA
- Principles of Cytology: Cytology is Different: Ahmed El-Habashi, Cairo University, Egypt
Various sessions were chaired and co-chaired by: Sin Hang Lee, Milford Molecular Diagnostics, USA, Sahar Samaha, Miraca Life Sciences, USA, Yao-Shan Fan, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, USA, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA.
Workshop at Cytopathology-2015
- Combine Pap smear and HPV genotyping by DNA sequencing in cytopathology practice for optimum patient care by Sin Hang Lee, Milford Molecular Diagnostics, USA
- Thyroid lesions fine needle aspiration Cytology: Comprehensive cytomorphology and update reporting by Ahmed El-Habashi, Cairo University, Egypt
Best Poster Award Winner
Cytopathology 2015, August 31-September 02, 2015 Toronto, Canada
Ahmed El-Habashi, Cairo University, Egypt
Title: Langerhans cell histocytosis: A case report of CT guided FNAB and immunocytochemistry
OMICS Group has taken the privilege of felicitating Cytopathology-2015 Organizing Committee, Editorial Board Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event.
The esteemed guests, Keynote speakers, well-known researchers and delegates shared their innovative research and vast experience through their fabulous presentations at the podium of grand Cytopathology-2015. We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been published in OMICS Group Journal of Cytopathology as a special issue.
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance. With the unique feedback from the conference, OMICS Group would like to announce the commencement of the “2nd International Conference on Cytopathology" to be held during August 11-12, 2016 at Birmingham,
Let us meet Again @ Cytopathology-2016