Crystallography 2016 Report
Thank you for attending Crystallography 2016!
Another Crystallography Conference has been effectively finished - The first release – and we should express profound gratitude to the Participants, Houston Texas Airport Staff, and the Organizing Committee, Ad-Sponsors and Media accomplices and others that made this International Conference on Applied Crystallography with the theme: “Recent Advances in Crystallography for the Future prospects” a fruitful gathering.
We trust that you acquired the sort of propel specialized data in the field of Crystallography and Materials Science that you were looking for, and that your part in the field has been improved by means of your interest. We trust that you could partake in every one of the sessions and exploit the colossal headways in Crystallography that researchers are working with.
The meeting secured different sessions, in which the talks incorporated the logical tracks:
• Advanced Crystallography
• Crystallography in Biology
• Chemical Crystallography
• Crystal Growth
• Crystallography in Materials Science
• Recent advancement in the X-beam concentrates on
• Crystallography Applications
The Keynote presentations were given by:
• Alexander Urzhumtsev | University of Lorraine | France
• Gerd Kaupp | University of Oldenburg | Germany
• Jürg Hulliger | University of Bern | Switzerland
• Richard M Kellog | Syncom BV | Netherlands
Bookmark your dates: We want to see you at 2nd International Conference on Crystallography at Chicago, USA amid October 16-18, 2017.