Cosmetology 2015 Report
We would like to thank all of our wonderful speakers, conference attendees, students, associations and guests for making Cosmetology-2015 a wonderful event!
OMICS International hosted 4th International Conference and Expo on Cosmetology & Trichology which was scheduled during June 22-24, 2015 at DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, United States with the theme “Cosmetology and Trichology: Tracking and Tackling its Consequences"
The conference had several workshops, multiple sessions, Keynote presentations, panel discussions and Poster sessions. We received active participation from various surgeons, business practitioners, scientists, researchers, students and leaders from the fields of Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplant Surgery. And Aesthetic Business Professionals, who made this event successful.
Various sessions were carried out with multiple presentations from speakers all around the world. Major Sessions to be discussed were:
- Sculpting: Cosmetic Surgeries for Face and Body and their Challenges
- The Notions and Reality of Cosmetic Gynecology
- The Science of Fragrances and Cosmetics
- Advances in Cosmetic Procedures
- Latest Procedures and Strategies in Hair Transplantation
- Advantages of Diet, Nutrition and Medicines for Beauty and Well-being
- Advances in Trichology: Managing Hair Loss
- The Business of Cosmetology
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The list includes:
- Liz Bardelas, Bea Professional Brands, LLC., USA
- Alain Tenenbaum, Swiss Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine, Switzerland
- Angelo Rebelo, Clinica Milenio, Portugal
- Thomas Haffner, Aesthetic Care, Germany
- Maria Vitale, Industrial Farmaceutica Cantabria-IFC Group, Spain
- William Lindsey, Nova Hair Center, USA
- Michael B Wolfeld, Bernstein Medical, USA
- Shuba Dharmana, Evangelist Le Jeune Medspa, India
Series of workshops includes expert presentation by Dr. Alain Tenenbaum, President of Swiss Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine, Switzerland on “Scarless Immediate Facelifts (Endopeel Techniques or Muscular Repositioning), and “Butts Reshaping by chemical myoplasty and myopexy” and one of the renowned Business Aesthetician Mr. Bryan Durocher, Durocher Enterprises, USA on “How to hire and pay a staff that grows an aesthetic medical practice”
OMICS International offers its heartfelt appreciation to the Organizing Committee Members, namely Dr. Shuba Dharmana, Dr. Mucio Porto, Dr. Arianna Di Stadio, who supported us throughout the event. Also, it would be incomplete without thanking all our expert presenters from all around the world which includes various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums.
With the grand success of Cosmetology-2015, OMICS International is proud to announce the “5th International Conference and Expo on Cosmetology, Trichology & Aesthetic Practices" to be held during April 25-27, 2016 at Dubai, UAE.
For More details visit: http://cosmetology-trichology.conferenceseries.com/