COPD 2016 Report
COPD-2016 Past Conference Report
3rd International Conference on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease was held during July 11-12, 2016 at Brisbane, Australia. The conference was marked with the attendance of Editorial Board Members of supported Conference Series LLC journals, scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 20 countries, who made this conference fruitful and productive. This conference was based on the theme, “Novel Insights in Therapeutic Strategies on COPD” which included the following scientific tracks:
· Lungs and its Functions: An Overview
· Causes of COPD
· Pathophysiology of COPD
· COPD and Co-morbidities
· Drugs Acting on COPD
· Clinical Evaluation of COPD
· Diagnostics Techniques of COPD
· Developments in COPD Management
· Advancement in Lung Surgeries
· Control Measures for Prevention of COPD
We are thankful to our below Honourable Guests for their generous support and suggestions:
· Joaquim Gea, Pompeu Fabra University, Spain
· Patrick Vanscheeuwijck, Philip Morris International R&D, Switzerland
The conference proceedings were carried out through various scientific-sessions and plenary lectures, of which the following topics were highlighted as Keynote presentations:
· “Low physical activity and COPD: Prognosis and handling of this clinical problem” given by Joaquim Gea, Pompeu Fabra University, Spain
· “Physiological measures and novel sputum biomarkers to distinguish subjects with mild to moderate COPD from asymptomatic current smokers, former smokers and never-smokers” presented by Patrick Vanscheeuwijck, Philip Morris International R&D, Switzerland
Various sessions were chaired and co-chaired by: Ping Yang, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, USA; Tsuyoshi Shuto, Kumamoto University, Japan; Phil Hansbro, University of Newcastle, Australia; Geertjan Wesseling, Maastricht UMC+, Netherlands.
Conference Series LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating COPD-2016 Organizing Committee, Editorial Board Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event. The esteemed guests, keynote speakers, well-known researchers and delegates shared their innovative research and vast experience through their fabulous presentations at the podium of grand COPD-2016. We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been published in Conference Series LLC Journal of Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine as a special issue.
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance. With the unique feedback from the conference, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of the "4th International Conference on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease" during May 29-31, 2017 in Osaka, Japan.
Let us meet again @ COPD-2017
For more information please visit: http://copd.conferenceseries.com/