Clinical Trials 2016 Report
We gratefully thank all our wonderful Keynote Speakers, Speakers, Conference Attendees, Students, Media Partners, Associations, Sponsors and Exhibitors for making Clinical Trials 2016 Conference the best ever!
The 2nd International Conference on Clinical Trials, hosted by the Conferenceseries LLC was held during August 22-24, 2016 at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA based on the theme “Exploring Cutting Edge Technologies and Global Clinical Trials of the Future”. Benevolent response and active participation was received from the Organizing Committee Members along with Scientists, Researchers, Students and leaders from various fields of Clinical Research & Trials, Biotech, Medical and pharmacy, who made this event a grand success.
Conferenceseries LLC expresses its gratitude to the conference Moderators, namely DAnvita Karara and Elena Landoni for taking up the responsibility to coordinate during the sessions. We are indebted to your support.
Similarly we also extend our appreciation towards our Chairs and Co-Chairs of the sessions for 3 days, namely Entsuah Anthony Richard, Suyu Liu, Ayad K Abdul-Ahad, Joao Paulo Tardivo and Nicola Stagg, Genentech.
The conference was initiated with the Honorable presence of the Keynote forum. The list includes:
- Michael B‚Äčernstein, Clinical Supplies Management, Inc., USA
- Jody Ehrhardt, Ehrhardt Clinical Research, USA
- Stephen Hsu, Augusta University, USA
- Tamera N Smith, Norton Audits, Inc., USA
- Jill McNair, CISCRP, USA
- Thomas E Serena, SerenaGroup, USA
The meeting reflected various sessions, in which discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
- Pre-Clinical Research and Conducts of Clinical Trials
- Innovations and Future of Clinical Trials
- Clinical Data Management and Statistics
- Clinical Research and Trials on Diabetes/ AIDS / Cancer
- Clinical Trials on different Diseases and Medical Devices
- Clinical Trials (Countries/Continents)
- Clinical Trial Supply Management
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Drug Quantification
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
A very special Thanks to our Sponsors, Ad-Sponsor and Exhibitors to have bestowed and their faith in collaborating with us to make this event a fruitful one. We hope you continue your support in our future endeavors.
- AiCure, USA
- ExecuPharm, USA
- ACDIMA Biocneter, Jordan
- TriWest Research Associates, USA
- Precision Research Institute, LLC, USA
- BIOSOLUTIONS Clinical Research Center, USA
Conference Series LLC offers its heartfelt appreciation to organizations such as The Pharma Review, BioTech Pharm Jobs, Event listing sites of Philadelphia and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by promoting in various modes online and offline which helped the conference reach every nook and corner of the globe.
With the grand success of Clinical Trials 2016, Conference Series LLC is proud to announce the “4th International Conference on Clinical Trials” September 11-13, 2017 at San Antonio, USA
For More details visit: www.clinicaltrials.conferenceseries.com
Let us meet again @ Clinical Trials 2017