Clinical Nutrition 2016 Report
The 8th International conference on Clinical Nutrition (Clinical Nutrition 2016) hosted by Conference Series LLC took place at Dubai, UAE during December 8-10, 2016. It was organized by Conference Series LLC and generous response was received from the Editorial Board Members of Conference Series LLC Journals as well as from eminent scientists, talented researchers and young student community. Researchers and students who attended from different parts of the world made the conference one of the most successful and productive events in 2016 from Conference Series LLC. The three day program witnessed thought provoking keynote and plenary presentations from experts in the field of Nutrition, highlighting the theme, Clinical Nutrition: Empowering Health and Wellbeing".
The meeting was carried out through various sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
· Nutritional Disorders and Treatment
· Nutrition, Obesity and Diabetes
· Nutrition and Cancer Prevention
· Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health
· Public Health Nutrition
· Pediatric Nutrition and Obesity
· Nutrition in Women and Postmenopausal diet
· Balanced Diet- Measures and Recommendations
· Nutritional Physiology and Food Biochemistry
· Probiotic Nutrition and Enteral nutrition
· Foods and Nutritional Supplements
· Nutrition in Chronic illness
· Current research in Nutrition and Food sciences
· Sports Nutrition
· Role of Nutrition in Disease Prevention
· Parenteral Nutrition
· Diabetes Nutrition
· Animal & Plant Nutrition
The highlights of the meeting were the eponymic keynote lectures from
- Iman A Hakim, The University of Arizona Health Sciences, USA
- David O Kennedy, Northumbria University, UK
- Fayaz Ahmed Sahibzada, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Mahmoud Abdullah Alkhateib, Aspetar, Qatar
- Ayesha Salem Al Dhaheri, United Arab Emirates University, UAE
- Sahar Madkhali, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center, KSA
Clinical Nutrition 2016 played an important role in promoting multidisciplinary interactions between science and medicine to enhance research in Nutrition and Food Science. The program covered current and emerging research innovations in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics.
We would specially thank the Moderator of the Reem Majdy Ghabbany, Taibah University, KSA, for his contribution for the conference.
We are obliged to the various delegates from companies and institutes who actively took part in the discussions. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members and Editorial board of Clinical Nutrition 2016 for their gracious presence and continuous support throughout the proceedings of this event. With the valuable feedback and generous response received from the participants of the event, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of "14th International Conference on Clinical Nutrition" during July 28-29, 2017 at Rome, Italy.
Let us meet again @ Clinical Nutrition 2017