Bio Asia-Pacific 2015 Report
OMICS International feel proud to announce the report of 279th International conference with the name 7th Asia-Pacific Biotech Congress which was held in Beijing on 13-15 July 2015. The conference was held under the auspices of Directors, Professors, Biotechnology scientists, researchers and industry professionals. A number of new initiatives were introduced as part of this year’s conference. The theme for this year’s conference was “Biotechnology for a Better World: Challenges and Opportunities”. Specifically, the Conference program addressed leading practice approaches to Biotechnology applications provided an opportunity to discuss and challenge some current practices and discuss emerging tools and techniques to drive continuous improvement in outcomes in Bio-Industry. Delegates included from USA, UK, Poland, Germany, Taiwan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, India and several other countries have experienced the beauty of Beijing, which is one of most beautiful cities of Asia.
The conference initiated with keynote speeches, other scientific sessions, plenary speeches and Poster sessions. The Highlights of the conference are:
· Message by Honorable Guest Gaston Hui Bon Hoa from National Institute of Health and Medical Research, France
· Workshop on “Novel in vitro techniques coupled with Mycorrhization for sustainable cultivation “ D. H. Tejavathi, Bangalore University, India
· Keynote talk by Fang Xie from Imperial College of London, UK
· Keynote talk by Liming Chen from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
· Keynote talk by Tsung Chain Chang from National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
We appreciate the effort and extend our sincere gratitude to Risheng Wang from Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA for taking and fulfilling the duty of moderator and support in making the conference a grand success.
We have succeeded in Bringing together leading experts and biotechnologists from all over the world. With this success and the interest among the researchers, we are happy to launch 10th Asia-pacific Biotech Congress that takes place at Bangkok, Thailand form July 25-27, 2016. We welcome all the eminent personalities, industry professional, researchers, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming conference in world beautiful city.