Conference Series LLC successfully hosted the “3rd International Conference on Aquaculture & Fisheries” during September 29-October 01, 2016 at Crowne Plaza London Heathrow, London, UK. The conference focused on the theme “Innovations in Controlled Environment Aquaculture”. The conference was successful in bringing together renowned speakers from various reputed organizations and their paramount talks enlightened the gathering.
The pragmatic meet organized by Conference Series LLC received generous response from the academia, talented researchers and young student community. Researchers and students who attended from different parts of the world made their valuable contribution to make it a successful event. The conference was marked with the presence of eminent Speakers, Young Researchers, Students and Business Delegates driving the event into the path of success with thought provoking keynote and plenary presentations.
The conference focused on recent developments taking place in controlled environment aquaculture and the meeting engrossed in knowledgeable discussions on novel subjects like:
- Aquatic Farming Methods: Hatchery, Nutrition and Feed Management
- Fish Habitat, Ecology and Conservation
- Comparative Biology of Aquatic Species
- Aquaculture Related Diseases and Health Management
- Aquaponics- Planning, Construction and Maintainance
- RAS- Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
- Aquatic Biology- Immunology, Physiology, Toxicology
- Diversification in Aquaculture
- Aquaculture Environment Interactions – Measuring, Modelling and Mitigation
- Aquaculture Law and Policy
Title: Aquaculture Finance & Derivatives
Presented by: Christian Oliver Ewald, University of Glasgow, UK
Title: Animal Welfare in Aquaculture
Presented by: Helmut Wedekind, Bavarian States Research Center for Agriculture, Germany
The proceedings of the conference were embarked with an opening ceremony followed by workshop and a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The adepts who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were:
- Bernhard Feneis, Federation of European Aquaculture Producers, Germany
- Heiko Bleher, Aquapress Publishers, Italy
We extend our heartiest thanks to all the Organizing Committee Members for their kind support rendered towards the success of Aquaculture 2016. At the same time we take the opportunity to thank all the speakers, delegates and participants for providing their valuable contribution and time for Aquaculture 2016.
With the encouragement from the excellent feedback from the participants and supporters of Aquaculture 2016, Conference Series LLC is glad to announce “7th International Conference on Aquaculture & Fisheries” (Aquaculture 2017) to be held during August 07-09, 2017 in Rome, Italy.
Let us meet again @ Aquaculture 2017.