Aging 2016 Report
Aging 2016 - Report
Aging-2016 marked with the attendance of Organizing Committee Members, Doctors, Geriatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Palliative care specialists, Community care specialists, Young and brilliant researchers, Business delegates and Talented student communities representing more than 20 countries, who made this conference fruitful and productive.
This International Conference on Aging & Gerontology was based on the theme “Healthy Living, Healthy Aging to Promote Vital Longevity” which has covered the below scientific sessions:
- Age and Aging
- Aging Biology
- Aging and Genetics
- Aging Diseases
- Aging and Disabilities
- Aging Treatments
- Aged Care Services
- Aging Care Management
- Aging Solutions
- Aging Case Studies
- Women and Aging
- Aging and Mental Disorders
- Aging and Bone Disorders
- Aging and Nutrition
- Anti aging Research
- Aging and Cancer
- Aging and Geriatrics
- Aging and Gerontology
- Aging and Neurobiology
- Aging and Health
- Aging and Cosmetic Surgery
The conference was moderated by Mr. Philip F. Daniels, University of Florida, USA. The support was extended by the honorable guests Dr. Olivier Beauchet, McGill University, Canada; Dr. Elizabeth Rodriguez Kessler, University of Houston, USA and below keynote lectures:
- Hippocampal volume, early cognitive decline and gait variability: which association?: Dr. Olivier Beauchet, McGill University, Canada
- Dysphagia in Elderly: a geriatric “unknown” syndrome?: Dr. Jean-Claude Leners, Geriatric Centre Ettelbruck, Luxembourg.
- Mindfulness in Care. Challenge the status quo by exploring a new way of thinking about your philosophy of care: Dr. Nicole Jane Brooke, Aged Care Consultancy, Australia.
- Recovery of Stem Cell Senescence by Platelet Rich Plasma to Delay Animal Aging: Dr. Win-Ping Deng, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan.
- The dog as an ideal model for aging biology investigations: Kimberly A. Greera, Prairie View A&M University, USA
Conferenceseries LLC acknowledge the support of below Chairs and Co-chairs for whom we were able to run smoothly the scientific sessions includes: Dr. Olivier Beauchet, McGill University, Canada; Dr. Jean-Claude Leners, Geriatric Centre Ettelbruck, Luxembourg; Dr. Nicole Jane Brooke, Aged Care Consultancy, Australia and Dr. Win-Ping Deng, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Conferenceseries LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Aging-2016 Organizing Committee Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event.
Last but not the least Conferenceseries LLC wishes to acknowledge with its deep sincere gratitude to all the supporters from the Editorial Board Members of our Open Access Journals, Keynote speakers, Honorable guests, Valuable speakers, students, delegates and special thanks to the Media partners for their promotion to make this event a huge success.
With the enormous feedback from the participants and supporters of International Conference on Aging & Gerontology, Conferenceseries LLC is glad to announce its 2nd International Conference on Aging & Gerontology from June 26-28, 2017 at San Diego USA.