Pharmaceutica 2017 Report
We gratefully thank all our wonderful Speakers, Conference Attendees, Students, Media Partners, Associations and Exhibitors for making Pharmaceutica 2017 Conference the best ever!
The 10th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems, hosted by the Conference Series Group in association with Controlled Release Society (USA), International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) (Netherlands), Bionanonet (Austria), Nanonet (Poland), Nanonextnl (Netherlands) was held during March 13-15, 2017 at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel London - Ealing, London, UK based on the theme “De novo in Drug Delivery Systems". Benevolent response and active participation was received from the Organizing Committee Members along with Scientists, Researchers, Students and leaders from various fields of Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems, who made this event a grand success.
Conference Series Group expresses its gratitude to the conference Moderator, namely Dr. Arwyn Tomos Jones & Mr. Shayan F Lahiji for taking up the responsibility to coordinate during the sessions. We are indebted to your support.
Similarly we also extend our appreciation towards our Poster Judges namely, Raid Alany, Kingston University, UK; Imran Saleem, Liverpool John Moores University, UK; Khuloud Al Jamal, King’s College London, UK.
The conference was initiated with the Honourable presence of the Keynote forum. The list includes:
- Vladimir Torchilin, Northeastern University, USA
- Andreas Bernkop-Schnürch, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Steve Hood, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), UK
- Amiram Goldblum, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Arwyn T Jones, Cardiff University, UK
- Raid Alany, Kingston University, UK
- Sharareh Salar-Behzadi, Research Center Pharmaceutical Engineering GmbH, Austria
- Dagmar Fischer, Friedrich-Schiller University, Germany
- Olivia Merkel, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany
The meeting reflected various sessions, in which discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
- Pre-Formulation & Formulation Aspects
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drugs
- Drug Targeting and Design
- Routes of Drug Delivery
- Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Smart Drug Delivery Systems
- Biomaterials in Drug Delivery
- Vaccine Drug Delivery Systems
- Medical Devices for Drug Delivery
- Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
- Global Drug Delivery Policy
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
Conference Series Group offers it’s heartfelt our esteemed Media Partners:
HAPTIC; Drug Target Review; Labiotech.eu; Bio Pharma Asia; BREC Solutions Limited; Nanotechnology Industries Association; International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP); European Pharmaceutical Review; Open Nano; Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine; The Pharma Review; PharmaCircle; Pharmaphorum; PharmTech.com; Bentham Science Publishers; FarmavitaR+; Pharmaceutical-tech.com; PharmaVision; Pharma China Online
Also other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums. Conference Series Group also took privilege to felicitate the Keynote Speakers, Organizing Committee Members, Chairs and Exhibitors who supported this event.
With the grand success of Pharmaceutica 2016, Conference Series Group is proud to announce the "16th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems" to be held during March 19-21, 2018 at Berlin, Germany.
Best Poster Awards:
Title: Exploitation of hydrazone bond to deliver Doxorubicin
Azzurra Agostini, Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy
Title: Developing novel biased ligands of protease-activated receptor 2 in colorectal cancer cells
Yuhong Jiang, University of Queensland, Australia
See you next year at Berlin, Germany
For More details visit: http://novel-drugdelivery-systems.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/