Lung 2016 Report
4th International Conference and Exhibition on Lung & Respiratory Care was organized by Conference Series LLC, during August 1-2, 2016 in Manchester, UK. We successfully hosted the event at the conference venue. Active participation and generous response were received from the Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members of Conference Series LLC, Journals, scientists, researchers, as well as experts from Lung Disorders and students from diverse groups who made this conference as one of the most successful and productive events in 2016 from Conference Series LLC, It is the world’s meeting that is dedicated to lung disorders and other thoracic malignancies.
The conference was marked with the attendance of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 35 countries, who have driven this event into the path of success.
The conference was initiated with a warm welcome note from Honorable guests and the Keynote forum lead by Dr. Guozheng Wang, University of Liverpool, UK honorable Moderator for the conference.
The conference attendees share their knowledge on various topics related to the field of lung and Respiratory Care.
- Lung Cancer
- Respiratory Disorders
- Lung Transplantation
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Pulmonary Diseases and Therapeutics
- Respiratory Equipment Devices
- Prevention of Lung Disorders
- Advanced Diagnostic for Lung disorder
- Prevention & Control of Respiratory disease
The conference witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers, who enlightened the crowd with their enviable research knowledge and on various alluring topics related to the field of lungs, carried out through various scientific-sessions and plenary lectures:
- MAP kinases in endothelial permeability - Dr. Alexander D Verin Augusta University, USA
- Extracellular histone-induced acute lung injury - Dr. Guozheng Wang, University of Liverpool, UK
- Therapist Driven Protocols Revisited- Dr. Camille Lowman, Tacoma Community College, USA
- Role of Ubiquitination in Lung Cancer Progression- Dr. Jan-Jong Hung, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan.
Let us meet again @ Lung & Respiratory Care-2017