Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 05 relevant journals, 06 Conferences, 05 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Auditing and about 24 articles are being published on Clinical Global Impression.
International standards are standards developed by international standards organizations. International standards are available for consideration and use worldwide. One prominent organization is the OMICS International Organization for Standardization. International standards may be used either by direct application or by a process of modifying an international standard to suit local conditions.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
An In-vitro in-vivo correlation (IVIVC) has been defined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as "a predictive mathematical model describing the relationship between an in-vitro property of a dosage form and an in-vivo response".
Generally, the in-vitro property is the rate or extent of drug dissolution or release while the in-vivo response is the plasma drug concentration or amount of drug absorbed. The United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) also defines IVIVC as "the establishment of a relationship between a biological property, or a parameter derived from a biological property produced from a dosage form, and a physicochemical property of the same dosage form".
Typically, the parameter derived from the biological property is AUC or Cmax, while the physicochemical property is the in vitro dissolution profile.
The main roles of IVIVC are:
1. To use dissolution test as a surrogate for human studies.
2. To supports and/or validate the use of dissolution methods and specifications.
3. To assist in quality control during manufacturing and selecting appropriate formulations
List of Best International Conferences:
• International Conference and Expo on Biopharmaceutics, September 21-22, Baltimore 2015
• Asia Pacific Drug Formulation & Bioavailability Congress June 06-08, 2016 Beijing, China
• 2nd International Conference and Expo on Drug Discovery & Designing October 24-26, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
• 7th World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: BA/BE Studies Summit August 29-31, 2016 Atlanta, USA
• 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Molecular Medicine and Diagnostics, September 26-28, 2016 Miami, USA
Indian Drug Manufacturers' Association
Bulk Drug Manufacturers Association (India)
Generic Pharmaceutical Association
Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
Osaka Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising