Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Film finance is an important characteristic of film production which usually occurs during the development stage prior to pre-production and is highly concerned with determining the potential value of a proposed film. The value is classically based on a income forecast beginning with theatrical release, as well as DVD sales, and release to cable broadcast television networks both domestically and internationally.
Film finance is a division of project finance which implies the film project's generated cash flows rather than external sources are used to repay investors. The main factors which are determining the commercial success of a film include public taste and opinions, artistic creations, the quality of the script, competitive from other films released at the same time, the quality of the cast in the film, the quality of the director and other persons involved. Even though if the film looks like a commercial success, there is still no accurate method of determining the levels of revenue of the film will generate.
There are five strategies of finance for the production of a film which includes the government grants, tax incentives, hedge fund, debt finance and equity finance. Many commercial films and network television shows will make money for decades. For the financer who pays for part of the negative costs, the value of money is important. For most of the movie investors the required rate of return for this "very risky" investment would be 25% or more.
ABOUT OMICS GROUP:
OMICS International is an integration of Open Access publications and worldwide International Scientific conferences and events. OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading Science event organizer, which publishes around 500 peer reviewed open access journals in all aspects of science, health, and technology. OMICS Group world class International conference organizer successfully coordinates 1000+ International conferences across the globe to accelerate the knowledge transfer through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, Symposia and Workshops and exhibitions. We are actively involved in conducting International Conferences across various continents such as Europe, USA (Baltimore, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, and San Antonio), China, Dubai, UK and other parts of the globe.
Related OMICS Conferences:
• Workshops, Symposia and events are well coordinated and organized.
• Renowned Speakers and Scientists across the globe
• World class collaborations and associations
• Support from reputed associations and societies.
• Global networking during the conferences
• Organized 300 conferences in the year 2014
1. Parenteral Drug Associations
2. American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
3. Australian Medical Association
4. American Pharmacists Association
5. American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
6. International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
7. European Medicines Agency
8. American College of Clinical Pharmacy
9. European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism
10. American Society for Nutrition
National Symposiums and Workshops :
1. International conference on polymers in medical devices for parenteral drug administration
2. Workshop on Assuring quality and performance of sustained and controlled release parenterals.
3. Symposium on Impact of New-Generation Parenteral Lipid Emulsions in Pediatric Nutrition
4. PDA/FDA Joint Regulatory Conference, 13-16 Sept 2010, Washington DC.
5. The new FDA Approach to Analytical Methods Validation of Drugs and Biopharmaceuticals November 2014, Berlin, Germany
6. IPAC RS Workshop on Extractables and Leachables 2011 March.
7. PDA Extractables and Leachables Nov 6-8, 2007, Bethesda, MD.
8. PharmaEd’s Extractables and Leachables 2010, May 2010, San Francisco
9. Extractables and Leachables for Pharmaceuticals Products, 14-15 Sept 2010 (London).
10. Workshop on Trends in Manufacturing of Parenteral Pharmaceuticals Date: 26.11.2014 - 26.11.2014
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 04th Apr, 2016
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising